"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

K-Box Tactics (Asians, post!)

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Hey guys,

Wondering what tactics you guys use during singing k-box on girls you are chasing... share your moves!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hahhahah....this is a funny post.
I am asian, but I dont sing K much. Most people think that I could sing and girls are surprised how well I could sing, but I dont use it to chase girls. I have never sang to someone I was trying to get at before because I always thought of it as corny. I think that if you have a talent then you should show it off because girls love guys with talent. Sometimes I would sing at a friends house when theres a get together, but there is never a girl there that I wanted to pursue. My only suggestion is to find the right song for your voice range. dont try to impress a girl with a song that you never sang before. Thats all I can come up with but I hope these other dj's can help you out.
 

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Hahaha.. of course, I don't mean only using songs, because there's alot of stuff to do in kareoke, right? Maybe you can think of times you went before that there's some people that don't sing much, but still manage to seem "alpha".. the room is centered around them, regardless if they are playing dice, chai mui, or whatever. Personally, I know I've seen this before.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
OMG! i wasn't really chasing girls but ill share something.

here, they exist in arcades too so i thought, 'hey! ive never done that before in the arcade!' so i grabbed my balls and did it. and damn! was that song hard!

chicks were laughing here and there cuz i was terrible and it was quite a funny song. haha :D

afterwards, people approached and said, 'hey! nice singing!' haha

i could've closed a lotta times but they weren't my type.
 

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
When I was 18 (in high school) I went to K in Chinatown Sydney, with some friends inside and outside of school. My friends encouraged me to sing but I knew that since hitting pubity my voice was in no way ready for singing. But I said to hell with it and sang anyway. Guess what? Noone laughed at my singing voice and 2 girls started to chase me after this incident. My best friend told me my voice indeed sucked but it was the confidence and passion I put into the song that got respect, similar to that William Hung dude in American Idol. The funny thing was I was one of the few boys that had balls to sing in front of girls, while the others hanged around being AFCs scratching their balls.

Fast forward today, Ill sing my ass off. I'll laugh, I'll dance and even if Im lousy at it I'll still do it anway.


Nick
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
oh man......I hate karoeke
well, i have nothing to lose

except my girl laughing at me :rolleyes:
 

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Whoa, I am kinda surprised about what you said, vdk.. hehe.. because the people I go sing K with, no matter what they are like outside the k-box, everyone grabs for the mic to sing.. AFC or alpha.
 
Top