Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just to get some?

newguy

Reaction score
Ok, y'all, i was recently with a girl and we were makin out. After a little while, i tried to put a move on (take off her shirt, pants, etc.) We've been going out for about a month. She said she didn't want to, and then asked me if i was just going out with her so i can get some. That's not true, but i don't know what to say to her about it. Any help that y'all can give me would be greatly appreciated (ie. what can i say that will show her i don't just wanna get some?) Also, how can i make the transition from kissing to hooking up more smoothly?

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need answer a question for me before I can help.

How old are you?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, nice lobo.

NG - befor I answer your question, think about this. Youve been goin out a month, and you dont even have her shirt/pants off. HOW CAN THAT BE FUN?

Life is about a lot more than getting action - but when your in HS, don't confuse yourself and say you got some deep feelings with her after a month and forget about the good stuff.

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had the same thing happen to me, a girl that i was goin out with thought that i was goin out with her because i only wanted some. I think this was happening because i wasnt giving enough attention to her, but giving her allot of attention when we were doing stuff. Also i think i was going to fast and kinda forcing her to do stuff. To take care of the problem all i did was give her more attention and layed off on some of the stuff we did for a while, and took it slow. It worked.

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
befor I answer your question, think about this. Youve been goin out a month, and you dont even have her shirt/pants off.

when your in HS, don't confuse yourself and say you got some deep feelings with her after a month and forget about the good stuff.
Hahaha, wow, you understood what I was implying quite accurately. :D

newguy

Reaction score
alright, let me clarify -- we are both sixteen. i have gotten her shirt off once before (when we were both drunk), but didn't get any. That's what confused me a lot -- she wouldn't let me do it again!?!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then again, it is high school. Maybe she has a little reserve??? :eek: Could it be? Reserve? Chill man, it sounds like you do just want to get some. No problem with me, but then why do you have a relationship with her then?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newguy
alright, let me clarify -- we are both sixteen. i have gotten her shirt off once before (when we were both drunk), but didn't get any. That's what confused me a lot -- she wouldn't let me do it again!?!
Please don't tell me I am the only one that see's something wrong with that...

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let me clarify. You're both sixteen, you've been going out for a month, and you havn't had sex and/or fooled around in a serious way.

You need to ask yourself 2 questions.

1. Are you just kidding yourself by pretending that you really want an emotional and deep relationship ( :rolleyes: ) or are you really just a normal teenager who just simply wants (and only needs) a primarily physical relationship?

2. How long are you willing to wait for this girl?

Dude, you are sixteen, you want sex, it's a fact. She's not putting out. One way or another, deal with it. You can't force her to do something she doesn't want to, but you have to let her know that you want to take it to the next level, that you are seeking a more "mature" relationship with her, and that you have sexual needs.

If she can't cope with this, then the best move you can make is to NEXT her.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoBo
Okay, let me clarify. You're both sixteen, you've been going out for a month, and you havn't had sex and/or fooled around in a serious way.

You need to ask yourself 2 questions.

1. Are you just kidding yourself by pretending that you really want an emotional and deep relationship ( :rolleyes: ) or are you really just a normal teenager who just simply wants (and only needs) a primarily physical relationship?

2. How long are you willing to wait for this girl?

Dude, you are sixteen, you want sex, it's a fact. She's not putting out. One way or another, deal with it. You can't force her to do something she doesn't want to, but you have to let her know that you want to take it to the next level, that you are seeking a more "mature" relationship with her, and that you have sexual needs.

If she can't cope with this, then the best move you can make is to NEXT her.
Well spoken. I think one line in Eminem's "Superman" said it all: "Won't put out, I'll put you out."

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"B" is for Boobies, thats good enough for me

It could be a number of things. Maybe she's menstrating. Maybe she felt like you took advantage of her when she was drunk. Maybe you just didn't have her hot and bothered enough.

Anyway, here's what I like to do when I feel like putting some nipple in my mouth.

Step one: Make out. This doesn't really need explaining, as it is easy enough, and has been covered enough in other posts.

Step two: Get closer. If my girl isn't close enough (I like her to be on my lap with her legs wrapped around me, mmm), I just grab her hips and pull her closer. If my member's happy, I want to make sure she feels it.

Step three: Intensify the kisses, and make them more passionate. Nibble her earlobes, wrists, inner elbows, neck, be sure that all the while you're exploring her with your hands (stay short of the breasts and vagina for now, however, feel free to traverse the inner leg for a bit). Be sure to rub your fingers through her hair. A very little amount of playful tickling works well here.

Step four: Make her wet and perform "saftey checks." Here are a few things you can do to make sure you don't get shot down when you try to get the shirt off, while arousing her at the same time. Rub the inner legs more, still staying short of the vagina, but closer than step three. If she pulls her hips away, you aren't there yet. Also, rub her butt a bit. Watch her body language. While doing this you might want to pull them apart a little, dont like grab each cheek in a death grip and stretch, though. Just push together a little and bring your hands towards her stomach. I can't remember who said it, but someone posted saying that it spreads the lips of the vagina a little, which can be stimulating. It was some guy who talked about hoes a lot and had a very "gangster" writing style. If I remember who it was I'll edit this for them. Another thing to do is to put your hands on her hips and slide your hands upwards, moving towards her back just after the ball of your palm graces the outmost portion of her breasts. Make it subtle so its not obvious that you're meaning to feel them. Once again, watch body language.

If she responds positively perform them again, except traverse slightly more of her breast and inch closer to her vagina. Don't go full circle and grab them just yet, though.

Step five: If she responded well, take her shirt off. Don't ask, just do it. Slide your hands down to her hips, grab the sides of the shirt, and pull it up. If you aren't sure yet, keep doing step four. Try the breast thing with your hands under her shirt but above the bra.

Step six: Basically keep doing step four, but be sure to regress back to step three now and then to keep the kissing interesting. Finally, you may try and rub her breast. Only one, and only do it for a second. Then go back to steps 3 and 4 for a while. Soon enough, she'll be dying for you to take her bra off, so slip it off and have fun.

This method, while still being experimental for me, should save you the trouble of her blatantly shutting you down like that.

Good luck.

newguy

Reaction score
thanks for your help -- but i'm still wondering if there's anything i can say to her in this situation. Any advice?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newguy
thanks for your help -- but i'm still wondering if there's anything i can say to her in this situation. Any advice?
If you really want to just be with her and don't care about sex, then say this: "I care about your feelings and I like being with you. Anything else is just a bonus."

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think can safely assume from what you have said that she is inexperienced with guys (thinks u took her top off once and tried another time in a span of a month of going out means you are using to get some? please). Your basic options pretty much consist of:

1)Next her: Decide if this stuff is worth your while and if you conclude that it isn't then dump her, you don't need to waste time on a girl that won't satisfy you when there are many other women who would.

2)Confront her: Basically either explain to her how you aren't using her or be more aggressive and ask her how she figures you are using her only to get some when you haven't gotten any or something of the sort.

3)Make her want you to rip her shirt off: Pretty much, get really hot every time you see her, tease the **** out of her, kiss her some, but very sparingly, then after a 30 minute tease session, tell her you have to go do something with a smile. Rinse and Repeat. After about 5 times you should notice her impatience if you played everything out right then finally let loose and go for it again. If she stops you in your tracks this time, seriously consider option #1

Good Luck.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm very good advice guys :) I especially liked Eventide's "Six Step Method to Sex" ;D Thought it was pretty good and seems like it would very well work on alot of girls :)

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be glad your not my friend. Hes been going out with this girl for about 6 months, and they barely make out. Shes like a super virgin or something. Hell, even I get more when I go on a double date with those two. :eek: