Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just saying goodbye to you guys

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there, I am just about to leave this site after spending some good and not so good hours on it. I want to thank every person who has contributed to this site and helped alot of guys out. I hope I even helped a few persons out myself in some way.

The reason I am leaving is that I need to focus on other things in life than just plain seduction and improving my attitude, I hear my guitar screaming for my attention and I must concentrate on the school right now. I am leaving with knowledge and hopefully for all you guys who has made this site a place for personal growth that helped me I can go out and help people myself in my own life.

I hope I will return her sooner or later, when I have more experience about everything. I am tired of seduction right now, I really just need to find some real love, not just sex and the most beautiful woman around. Just lay of the seduction tools and take a well-earned break from it. I have found out that it is really not me to be playing around with everyone, although it can be fun at some occations. I am looking for the one now, and are bored out of hell of all non-emotional fukking around thingie.

Sosouave has become a little too obsessed with getting women, that is not the purpose of this site fundementally. It is to improve your life so that you live how you want and then enjoy all the women who love you for loving life. In case someone forgot that.

Remember that there are more things in life than doing PU on women and refining the methods of how to get women; remember to live and don't get caught up in the industrial process making you addicted and absorbed by learning about women. Sometimes it can be much more fun just to read a book, watching a nice movie an evening than doing your worst to seduce someone. Try it out.

The AFC trap will get many people. Don't be afraid to be AFC sometimes, you should not always be in control. Relationships are about giving and taking, giving the girl the control for a little while, will not wreck the entire relationship. With all the knowledge in your head; don't be afraid of doing what you want, be a little AFC sometimes if you feel like it. Give the girl a poem or sing her a song, it really doesn't matter, just don't adopt the AFC mindset. Planning your reputation in every move will not make you happy. Your mindset determine if you are AFC or not, not your actions. Your mind should be freed from emotional cages. Don't let anything, anyone say interfere with what you belive in. It will make you feel miserable. You know what you feel; follow that feeling and take heed to the advice people have given here. These are not rules; break them when you feel that you really should.

I hope someone else finishes the SS Bible I have started with, or if you wish let it fall into obliviance.

And now I wish you all the best luck in your life. With sincere gratitude I leave this place behind moving towards other things in life. I say goodbye. (melodramatic enough?
)

------------------
--- Awkward

Speed Seduction Bible

destini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't have said it better

Have a good life and enjoy your future. You seem like you got the punchline so it oughtta be a bright one for you.

Merry Christmas.
d9

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by destini:
I couldn't have said it better

Have a good life and enjoy your future. You seem like you got the punchline so it oughtta be a bright one for you.

Merry Christmas.
d9
Interpretation of the ******** spouted by destini:

'Finally!!! I think I might have lured one little boy away from the playground.'

'Come to grandma and I'll make you a star.'

Yeah,.... Merry Christmas my A*SS!!!

The Edge 'Some have it and some don't'

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guitars screaming for attention too. But I won't give up. It is best to stay busy. The less time on the computer the better, but learn to speed read and you can keep up with the knowledge from alot of sites.

Good luck.
I'm sure you'll be back like the salmon returning to his home. We all come back!

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you go. You had some good ideas.

"Asta la vista babe"

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosouave has become a little too obsessed with getting women, that is not the purpose of this site fundementally. It is to improve your life so that you live how you want and then enjoy all the women who love you for loving life. In case someone forgot that.

----------------

You try to write a "speed seduction bible" and then complain about Sosuave being obsessed with getting women??

You are joking right??

lol

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this is quite a shock !
I was hoping to hear some good things from you man !!

I still don't have the knowledge to write a lot about SS, but I know a little about NLP and I wouldn't mind keeping the bible alive.

Thank you man for lighting the torch ! You shall not be forgotten !!

Enjoy life, and whe you feel in the mood, pay a visit to your brothers !!

BBB

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm replies everyone.

Kanadasutra:

The main principle of a DJ is not to get women, that is to improve your life and be a happier person. Just because I wrote the SS bible doesn't mean that is my main goal in life. Lots of women is not equal to happiness.

Brazilian_blues_boy

Thanks man! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this! I think you will do a great job doing so.

Anything at all just mail me at blazing_guitar@hotmail.com

Ricardo

Of course, you guys turned my life around from AFC to DJ, I will return at some point.

------------------
--- Awkward

Speed Seduction Bible

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also had those times when I had to take a break from women. When the game doesn’t feel as fun and interesting as it should be, than a break is necessary.

The game should be fun, and you have to feel 100% convicted to it.

Originally posted by Awkward:

I hope I will return her sooner or later, when I have more experience about everything. I am tired of seduction right now, I really just need to find some real love, not just sex and the most beautiful woman around. Just lay of the seduction tools and take a well-earned break from it. I have found out that it is really not me to be playing around with everyone, although it can be fun at some occations. I am looking for the one now, and are bored out of hell of all non-emotional fukking around thingie.
You will not find the one by taking a break!!! You are taking a break to load your batteries with new energy. You make it sound like most of the guys here are just looking for sex. That is not true. We are using the DJ methods to be able to recognize the one when we sees her. A DJ always dates several women at once because he doesn’t want to get obsessed in the wrong woman.

If SS doesn’t make you feel good, than quit doing it. But you can’t quit playing the game.The game is all around us and inside every human on earth. You don’t have the ability to stop playing it. You can only take a break from it, and that is done by taking a break from women.

Melodramatic enough, Awkward?

PS: Se ya on MSN. You are back to So Suave right after X-mas I'd guess.

/Turbobird

[This message has been edited by Turbobird (edited 12-11-2002).]

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge:
Interpretation of the ******** spouted by destini:

'Finally!!! I think I might have lured one little boy away from the playground.'

'Come to grandma and I'll make you a star.'

Yeah,.... Merry Christmas my A*SS!!!

The Edge 'Some have it and some don't'

Ya, wasn't she quick to reply? I'm thinking positive reinforcement

------------------
Disclaimer:
The above message is not to be considered professional advice. It is only my opinion and it is provided for entertainment purposes only. You are solely responsible for any use of these ideas, and what they may cause, not me. I do not claim to be perfect, so take my ideas with a grain of salt.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*drumroll......

*trumpets*
*strings*

*sings:
"farewell oh awkward, you are great/
youve become a dj, no need to masturbate/
once an AFC, but now a great her-O!/
watch fair-awkward, ther he'll go-ooooohhh/"

lol

cya man

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you'll be back polarn!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lata man. I hope you continue to improve each and every day of your life.

Don Juan 69

Reaction score
Peace out my friend. Thanks for help along the way. Good luck in life!:(