Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just realized I'm an AFC

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked two girls and got put into the friend zone by both of them. After reading some articles, I realized I'm a "nice guy". Here's what happened.

#1. This girl is my physics lab partner. Last week I stopped by her dorm to give her some roses "just because". On Halloween I asked if she was busy, she said she had a lot of homework but said that we needed to talk after class the next day. So we walked together and sat down. She asked me what the roses were for, and I told her because I liked her. She said the gesture was really sweet and I'm a really nice guy, but she just wants to be friends with me...

#2. I've only known this girl for three weeks, haven't put any moves on her yet. She IM's me and we talk for 2 hrs about her relationship problems. At the end she tells me how sweet I am, and is glad that I'm always there for her.

I'm willing to change from an AFC to a DJ. First I gotta evaluate my weaknesses. Looking back, it's obvious I was giving these girls too much attention. Anytime they wanted to talk or wanted something, I WAS THERE. I viewed these girls as queens and thought "if i become her friend she'll realize how good of a guy I am". WRONG, no more of this bull****. I realize girls say they want this stuff, but they don't mean it. Deep down I'm really a nice guy, but I have to change my attitude to get the women I want.

I got looks, personality, and confidence. It seems I have to stop with getting into friendship ****. Thanks, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... you bought this girl roses! LMAO!

You've gotta be more selfish... decide what you want, do you really want to listen to this girl talk for 2 hours about her relationship problems or do you want to **** her... be honest with yourself... if you don't want to listen to her, then don't, or run with the compromise that if she wants you to listen then she's gotta give what you want in return... you've got more important things to do with your life than be somebody's emotional sponge and receive no reimbursement whatsoever...

Just be more result orientated... decide what YOU want when approachin every situation and decide what the best way to obtain it is

Tempt girls with by waving what they want in front of them but don't actually give it them without them havin to put up a serious fight for it!

As for any future with the two girls above is concerned... forget it!!! Damage is done, lesson is learned... make sense to keep them close by to an extent and use them for social proof when you've got your game down... also their friends are gonna no all about you and what you're good for, lol, so don't expect to be progressin far with any of them

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its good to know that you admit and recognize your mistakes. The big change from AFC to DJ has nothing to do with women - its about how your treat yourself. Improve and be happy with yourself and the women will come.

Yep girl #1 is a write off so waste no further time on her.

You might still have a chance with #2 if you basically ignore her - that might spark some interest.

Now write off and ignore don't mean doing anything in a mean way. Just move on with your life, pursue your goals, keep in shape, laugh at the world and be polite to these two girls.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the saint himself neophyte would say.....the matrix has been pulled from your eyes, congrats my friend

P.S Neo your relation of the matrix to the 'game' has truly cemented you as a great man in my book....I have a whole new respect for that movie when i watch it now

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem I had with being AFC is the idea of that's what every girl wants. Seriously, how many times have we heard that a girl wants a nice guy, that will treat them with respect. Someone who's Romeo and treats them like Princesses. I'm glad I learned, but I wish it was earlier so I had a chance with these two.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay I'm glad we have people willing to change LOL :D ..but of course everyone is ..this is the point of this site

I had one rejection so far...yes I'm new
but so far I had a success with this hot cheerleader...crazy stuff

You showed interest by eye contact at first right?

Ignore (act casually not caring about or worryign about her..you need to develop this skill because usually AFCs have a hard time wwith this)

****y and Funny: If you're good..it's a powerful weapon...I use irony..use this at the times you feel necessary...after all she is a person and they do get annoyed so when you get a "feeling" then you use it

The girl I got ate food in math class LOL and so I went from there.

Then demonstrate value to her by making yourself known..act casually dammit..and she'll notice you

If she notices...she will be lured and take it from there !!

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you're like the king afc of the afcs. But its great to hear how you have found this site, realised and also willing to change.

But damn ive always wondered, wouldnt someone just know that what they are doing is reeking of a chump. Like giving roses for no reason and listening to a girls problems for 3 hours, daaamn man didnt you ever think to yourself wtf am i doing lol.

How did you find this site by the way? Was it some kind of fate by the gods or something?

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
Damn you're like the king afc of the afcs. But its great to hear how you have found this site, realised and also willing to change.

But damn ive always wondered, wouldnt someone just know that what they are doing is reeking of a chump. Like giving roses for no reason and listening to a girls problems for 3 hours, daaamn man didnt you ever think to yourself wtf am i doing lol.

How did you find this site by the way? Was it some kind of fate by the gods or something?
Like I mentioned, I thought giving roses and listening to girls is what they wanted. After giving chick #1 roses, I was hanging out with chick #2 and two of her friends. They said I had nothing to worry about, no girls can resist something that sweet and they were jealous! See guys, it's those kind of things that keep some people being AFC's forever. I broke up with my first ever girlfriend a month ago, it was a 2 year relationship. So guys I'm pretty much starting from stratch.

As for finding this site, I was browsing a forum and someone asked how to get girls. Someone posted the DJ bible, and viola let the games begin. I'm hoping this is going to be one of those transformation stories. Maybe once I become a DJ I'll post about how these girls are begging for me :). Thanks all.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86

Believe it or not, he's not even close to being the King of AFC's. A lot of guys in here are even worse because even though the know the basics, they display AFC behavior when push comes to shove, and don't even realize, or are in denial. That is why we get the same lame questions that are so basic and so frustrating for some of us to have to filter through every day. That is why Eternal is gonna bitsh-slap you guys if you keep posting about it without reading the basics and doing a search.

This guys is way ahead of a lot of the veteran posters here who are too proud or too blinded that they don't even see that even though they know the basics, their behavior reeks more AFC-ness than the newbies who just didn't know.

He is in the competent-incompetent stage. He now knows that he doesn't know much. As somebody put it, he waw the matrix. Most of us tend to often think that we know much more than we do, and get into behaviors without realizinng we dont know.

Keep up the learning. You're gonna do very good if you just apply the basics very well. As long as you take care of the inner game, which only you can work on, the basics are alll you'll need to bag the type of girls you described.