"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Just met a neighbor in my apartment, how to proceed?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
45
Age
52
Get down there bang on her door & invite her out for a walk. Tell her you’re in love with her dog & can’t get Fido out of your mind. If she’s hot get her banged before you’re listening to her giggling in the hallway with her alpha trying to find her keys. Work it out from there & stop procrastinating on what might have been. If it goes horribly wrong after you’ve banged her, things usually work themselves out. Friend zone her, spin her as a plate & don’t commit to anything. Doing nothing is worse than trying & failing. If she sees you as a guy with no options she’s going to ignore you. The accidental meeting will only work a few times before she’s onto it. Off course you’re going to bump into each other sometimes. If your not comfortable with the face to face approach Get her number, or give her yours by telling her it’s incase of emergencies & her dog is ill or the apartment is flooding. Make something up..! Once the number is in your phone, a few messages may heat things up..! Go for it before some other neighbour does what you wished you had done.. good luck..!
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Not read the entire thread but if she opened you chances are she's keen

Just ask her over for coffee or something

Ghees come on guys be men lead your women

Honestly some of you lot are your worst enemies
 
Top