Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just chill

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can be a strange one as well. How do defense attorneys legitimately feel OK defending clients they know are guilty and help to put them back on the street?
I guess that's a moral obligation/ dilemma that they got to deal with. My brother is an assistant district attorney and he's out prosecuting crooks all the time. My sister on the other hand, deals with discrimination on property and employment type cases so I guess they're not doing those types of cases where they're defending guilty clients.......

either ways, when you look at it, we live in one dirty rotten, corrupt system where the guilty parties gets away with crime all the time because they can afford it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of the reasons guys get so worked up over a date flaking is that it often takes a lot of effort just to get a date. Both swiping & texting on apps and in-person approaching tend to be inefficient and involve a massive amount of time.
It honestly really doesn't. If this is the case you are doing something wrong.
I've been studying and implementing game since I was in college in the early to mid-2000s. I've never been able to reduce inefficiencies in methods. Something can be effective but inefficient (day game likely falls here). Something can be ineffective but efficient (rare, but an argument for swipe apps can made here since can do all your swiping at home while sitting in a t-shirt and underwear). Something can be both ineffective and inefficient (I'd argue swipe apps belong here). Effective and efficient is ideal.

Extended relationships can really fall into any category here. I think there's greater efficiencies on a per bang basis.

Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys get way too worked up to get a date with a chick, if a chick responds back to your text, she answers the phone, etc.

Just chill.

Women that havent earned your trust, commitment and loyalty owe you nothing and you owe them nothing in return. The main reason guys get so salty when a chick flakes, cancels or reschedules is because:
1.) They have no other options
2.) They were way too invested over what? A date?

Having no other options is obvious. I just dont understand why some dudes get so invested so quickly. Then to be let down when a woman pulls female behavior.

What are you really out? One evening of you life? Spending a little extra time getting ready for the date? You should still go grab that drink you invited her to and see what happens. At least she only potentially wasted a few hours of your time and you didnt date this chick for months or YEARS before she started her crap.
Not to mention that women have a 6th sense when it comes to noticing guys who get so interested and invested so quickly. If a chick would act like that with me before I met her, I would be weirded out too.

Set the date. If something happens, remain calm. Just say "OK". Leave it at that. Even if you have no other female options on standby you should have something else that you like doing. Shooting pool, joining up with some friends that are out, anything.
I often think isolation is man's worst friend. If you get flaked on, go out. Find new friends, hit up chicks in person.

One final thought, since we are talking about being chill- remember that you inviting her for a drink shows your intent. You dont have to keep stating it through texting. Be indifferent in your texts. Yes you'd like to hang out with her, but its ok if you dont. That is the approach you should be taking. Its mysterious and challenging in a world full of beta simps who are begging for her attention. Thats how you should be and you should not be investing in some random chick that you dont even know as you would a life long friend that is in need of help.

Think about that.

Happy hunting
What about a case where you have a date with a girl in a month's time (she's not a close friend or something, just someone you run into in school)

Do you just leave it at that? Or you keep hitting her up so she doesn't lose interest

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a case where you have a date with a girl in a month's time (she's not a close friend or something, just someone you run into in school)

Do you just leave it at that? Or you keep hitting her up so she doesn't lose interest
Why are you setting a date one month away?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you setting a date one month away?
I didn't plan to do that. Universities here were about resuming in 4 days and I was texting with the girl and decided to ask her out. She said yes but a few days later our school decided to make the resumption in phases due to COVID 19 spike. Our phase is in a month's time.