“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Just be a jerk for a time.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2001
Messages
1,242
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
First of all, the definition of jerk. A jerk is not an evil guy.
A jerk is a man who is not afraid to take what he wants without caring about what other people need/want/think. There's a big difference between not calling a woman after a date, threating her like she is not important, just another woman in your hoard, etc AND being an abusive, rapist & unhuman SOB. The last thing is not what I mean. Also, it's not about being mean just to look like a jerk (that's the worst thing you could do), just do what you want to do. As simple as that.

Most AFCs have the problem of being afraid of going after their needs-wants. I see jerkiness as a way to acelerate the growing to DJ status. If you were to spend a few months in a jerk state of mind, it'll be very easy to incorporate advanced techniques such as being impredictable, sometimes being nice (never needy!) to a particular woman, some other times being indiferent & uninterested that will make you even better than a jerk.
And it'll give you a huge boost in self confidence, since jerks DO get lots of women.

So in my opinion, being a jerk is not the perfect way to be, but a needed step for a total transformation into a DJ and an infinitly better attitude than AFCness.

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top