Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just be a jerk for a time.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the definition of jerk. A jerk is not an evil guy.
A jerk is a man who is not afraid to take what he wants without caring about what other people need/want/think. There's a big difference between not calling a woman after a date, threating her like she is not important, just another woman in your hoard, etc AND being an abusive, rapist & unhuman SOB. The last thing is not what I mean. Also, it's not about being mean just to look like a jerk (that's the worst thing you could do), just do what you want to do. As simple as that.

Most AFCs have the problem of being afraid of going after their needs-wants. I see jerkiness as a way to acelerate the growing to DJ status. If you were to spend a few months in a jerk state of mind, it'll be very easy to incorporate advanced techniques such as being impredictable, sometimes being nice (never needy!) to a particular woman, some other times being indiferent & uninterested that will make you even better than a jerk.
And it'll give you a huge boost in self confidence, since jerks DO get lots of women.

So in my opinion, being a jerk is not the perfect way to be, but a needed step for a total transformation into a DJ and an infinitly better attitude than AFCness.

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"