"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Just another progress journal (JAPJ)

WBAFC

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Week 2, Day 4

After a huge break I finally decided to get back into it, because school just finished last week. In Australia final exams for all states have just ended. So for the next few months I won't be doing much (apart from trying to get a job, partying, etc...) until uni starts (assuming I get in). So I thought I'd fill up the time by continuing the boot camp.

Only got one approach today, while at went to buy Seinfield season three collection, to improve my humour :p. It was with one of the staff and asked her what she recommended etc.... the whole thing only went for about five minutes. Doesn't really count but I have to start the boot camp again with something.

Total Convo Tally: 5

P.S. Duke Start up again man. I need an Australian to compete with.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top