Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just another chick Situation

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys,

Check this out.

I meet this girl at a club, i was totally acting cool meeting heaps of ladies pulling all the dj moves etc. Then i said hi to some random girl who turns out to be pretty fine.

She is from outta town and staying here for a couple of months. I was having a naturally happy fun filled night and forgot most of the dj things (you know how you forget you are actually doing dj stuff?) and got her number as well.

Pulled come c+f etc without realising it, played the social proof game and walked away from her and chatted with other girls etc. Its all good. Go back to her cos she is eyeing me heaps and chat some more she says we should meet up.

I said i might try to call her blah blah.

Had an all round good night. I must apologise for the very brief dot form /short sentence structure of this post but i've gotta go see t3 in about 20 mins.

Anyway, afterwards i thought that chick would be fun. So of all the numbers i get i call her 3 days afterwards (without planning to wait 3 days... just happened even tho my mates said i had lost my chance for not calling her the following morning... stupid afcs!!)

So i called her on the 3rd night. no answer. thought i'd try again about an hour later. no answer again. ( i hope this doesn't seem afc.. i was quite comfortable calling a second time).

Anyways i received an SMS/MSG the following morning about her being so busy.

I don't reply but try calling her that night, but no answer (i'm like WTf??- i tried twice again.) I want to arrange to meet this sunday to show her some of my city- i honestly thought this would be a fun thing to do which both of us would benefit from.

Following morning i get another sms/msg about her being busy again but that we should meet up that night? I couldn't make it that night cos i was out with a different girl.

OK by this stage i think she may think of me as pretty lame... cos i tried to call and again no answer. No msg thing either so i'm thinking maybe the phone she has is screwed up or something !! haha.
Anyway, time it running out cos i want to take her out this w/e before uni starts. So i left an SMS/MSG ! Given the circumstances i thought yeah why not. I kept it pretty brief and got straight to the point.

She msg me back some time later saying she had uni arrangements to go to , somewhere, enrolement or something and couldn't make it- could i she see me that night? I couldn't make it and try calling her AGAIN. no answer so i left another msg about meeting tomorrow morning. Since sending that message last night i have since had no reply.

OK, never in my life have i found it so hard to get through to a girl, and she isn't even from my country! What's with ignoring my ideas for meeting up but suggesting alternative times to meet.

I know it was all a bit rushed but this weekend i had the chance to take her somewhere special for free :) (another long story.)

So yeah, thats it what's goin on there? i don't usually post these massive long essays... but hey this situation is like none other i've had... I guess the only thing i can say is that she is missing out, and this girl i'm seeing a movie wit in about 10 min is extra lucky even though i'll be like 30mins late... unintentionally!

ANy thoughts,

felony.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! This chick is a strange one. Don't really know what she's up to. Forget about her, you have other alternatives. She might just like the idea of messing a DJ around. By saying "Let's meet tonight." she's seeing if you're a loser who will do anything to get with her. You aren't.

Ignore her, or just SMS her :) "I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks, but call me i you want to arrange something then."

hehe, tell HER to call YOU. :p

Anyway, NEXT!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Santos nailed it NEEEEEEEEEEXT.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above posts. She is testing your interest level by asking you to go out THAT night. The next time she text messages you respond by saying: "Text messaging is for the hearing impaired. Since i doubt your hearing aids are at the repair shop and you really want to set something up for tonight, call my phone to chat". If she has any interest in you she will call. If she doesn't than you just saved yourself from dealing with some crazy female with holes in her eardrums much larger than the hole you hope she has that you want to plug. Then I would definately NEXT this chick. (no offense to any hearing impaired DJs)

Last edited:

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

thankyou for your input.

Openmind, i'll remember that sms msg its a handy one to use to get out of stupid afc msg trash.

I haven't thought about this chick for a few days now, and i think if i remember correctly its been 3 days since i've last heard from her.

No emphasis on times etc just thought i'd keep you up to date, i'm certainly not sitting here marking days on a calendar lol.

Just another chick to add to my next list.
Just another chick with my name on her hit list.

cheers,

felony.