Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just a question

dr james80

Reaction score
Hi there fellow DJs, im quite new here. Im a 24 year old doctor from the Philippines and my problem goes like this: For more than 10 years I have been a total AFC when it comes to women and its only this past few months that Im trying to strive to become a better man. Im working in a hospital near a university campus so as always there are lots of babes just hanging around the corner. I approached some of them and got quite a few numbers. I also tried talking to girls on the bus on my way home and also to some hospital employees. I got 9 rejestions after a finally sealed a date with this hot secretary inside ouy hospital. I suggested we go for an action date like bowling but she declined...and said that we go for a movie date instead. I put some of my DJ skills at work (making it funny and light and making her the star of the conversation). When we were watching a movie I put some kino into action (holding her hand and shoulder) and she didnt mind it a bit, although she never held my hand tightly though. I said why she's not holding my hand tight...she said that its because we are not yet close. Is this a sign that she is not interested? All in all the date ended pretty well. I texted her 2 days after...saying something funny like...she should better be a good cook and masseuse to earn more points to me. 4 days after our first date...i txted her again telling something funny but this time asking her for a second date this coming sunday. I again suggested bowling...again she declined and said that she will go out with her female friend and that she doesnt know when she will be free. I quite freaked out because from my readings on this website...girls say these ambiguous things just to get rid of a guy. I played it cool..and txted her saying that its no problem. I suggested that she txt me when she's free and she said OK. My question is this, what if she never txted me again? I think I can control myself not to text or call her for 1 to 2 weeks but not more than that. I know that Im just being a bit too paranoid (who can blame me...after all those bad experiences with women), I want to get your info on this. Anyway...if Doc Love will be reading this...more power to you. You're really a genius sir =)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you've played it until now your best option is to just wait it out and continue collecting numbers and getting dates.

If she didn't make an attempt to renegotiate a meeting her Interest isn't very high. All may not be lost but don't get your hopes too high. If you really want to know approach her face to face and ask her out. You'll have your answer and you can move on from there.

In the future you should be conducting your matters with ladies in person or on the phone. Texting is kind of weak. Too tough try and seduce a woman as it is sometimes. Let alone doing it thru typing.

The_Becoming

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I can control myself not to text or call her for 1 to 2 weeks but not more than that.
I think your problem lies right there in the above quote... much of success in love, like life, results from self-control. How can this woman respect you if she senses you can't even stop yourself from calling her, even after she blows you off? You say bowling... she says movies -movies it is! And you really felt the need to ask why she wasn't holding hands with you? I'm not saying you can't comprimise sometimes, but this woman obviously knows she's in-charge here... and that's not attractive.

Think about poise and self-control... think of the small band of British Red Coats at Roarke's Drift who had the 'control' to stand and face 10,000 Zulu warriors. Think of the self-control of the Budda who sat and meditated for years on end... and think of the 'control' of the doctor who studies for years to gain the experience and knowledge to have the power to save human life...

You see my good doctor you do have the strength within you... you just need to apply it with women. It might be too late with this one, but something I've learned -chicks really seem to dig doctors. Maybe because they're smart... or have lots of money... but I think it's more about their power in life and death matters and ability to control and impact the world around them.