Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journey to Europe

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be traveling for a month during December to Spain, France, Italy and Greece.

I will be traveling to Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza in Spain. France will be Paris, Monaco and St. Tropez. Italy will be Rome, Milan, Venice and Florence. Greece will be Athens, Mykonos and Santorini.

Suggestions for those countries and cities? Where to go? What to do?

Money is no hindrance and i will be flying from city to city.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should be a fun time. I don't have any top secret suggestions, and I'm sure you know all the major sights from guidebooks. In Rome my favorite ruin (not even really a ruin) is the Pantheon. In Barcelona I skipped Sagrada Familia, ditto the Louevre and Notre Dame in Paris. I guess I was more in the mood to live day-to-day in those cities and didn't feel like dealing with the crowds. Venice is absolutely overrun with tourists.

I was going to suggest some off the beaten path places, but it looks like you have your itinerary set.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to give you suggestions without knowing your goal, anyway you sure you wanna hit those areas as single young man?