Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Joking about love

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with this one girl and basically one time out of nowhere she said "I love you" and I thought it was weird since it was early in the relationship (we didn't even have sex at that time yet.) I was caught up in it (my AFC dieing days) and I responded with the same three words. She laughed and said "you do?, well I really don't love you. I was kidding. I do like you a LOT though." She then teased me about me loveing her.

She's jumped out of nowhere doing the same thing constantly. It's happened about 4 times or more already. My responses never were those that three words. I'd work around it or something.

My point is, why the hell does this chick say I love you, yet jokes around and says she doesn't mean it?

I guess the most positive way to think about this is that she just can't admit to it. I'm lost. Feedback please.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it bother you. It doesn't sound like anything big.

I guess the way I'd respond is whenever she says it, I'd look her right in the eyes, give her a nice smile, (sort of acting like I was about to kiss her) pause for one second, then without losing the smile or the eye contact, nod my head slowly and say very sarcastically "Suuuuuuuuuuuuure".
After getting this response every time, she'd probably get tired of it...

...but that's just what I'd do.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: Wussy Test.

That's all she's doing - testing to see your DJness, your intelligence and how quick witted you are.

A wussy would immediately fall apart and/or say "I love you too" back. oh dear, ya failed it first time but keep the C&F. Snatches idea's good but i'd say something like "really? careful now - you get too clingy and you may lose me ;)"

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she tells you this reply with a ****y "i know"

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
SnatchJP & fragmentor's responses were both good and another C&F response I say sometimes is "I love me too" with a ****y looking smile on your face, you could prob do a little wink with that too

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
another C&F response I say sometimes is "I love me too" with a ****y looking smile on your face, you could prob do a little wink with that too
:D :D

Good One!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is leading you on. Next her. It seems as if she's the DJ and your the girl getting Don Juan'd on. If she keeps continuing this "I love you," mess don't take it seriously.. she probably says it to 10 million other guys. You could tell her something like, "Hahaha, don't waste your time loving someone who doesn't love you, great advice isn't it?"

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely not take the aformentioned advice to heart.

Many many many girls do this. And there's no sense in getting rid of a good piece of "a" when all she's doing is playfully saying "I love you".