"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jealous or not???? or just a lil whats the answer

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
ok when i was an afc i used to be jealous but now I’m so confident about my self that i'm not jealous at all . I have some females friend that i heard them talking that they like it when their bfs get a lil jealous because it show them that they care and they said they like it .

i know that u shouldn’t be listening of what they like cause they can even understand it.
But my question is should u be a lil jealous some time or not at all and when I’m taking about being jealous is not because she is flirting with another guys cause that’s disrespect and i dump her fast.
But anyways in my case they are the ones that always are jealous. k anybody got an answer for this????
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I don't really understand what you're trying to say. All I can pull out of this train wreck is that you want to know if you should be jealous.

No. Never. But it doesn't hurt to hint that you may be attracted to a certain girl. But I would only do that if I planned to make a move on a girl.
 

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Lexington, KY
I once thought it was best to have zero jealousy. Then my LTR GF brought it up one day that I never get jealous, and it seemed to bother her. So be slightly jealous once in a while even if it's fake.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I once thought it was best to have zero jealousy. Then my LTR GF brought it up one day that I never get jealous, and it seemed to bother her. So be slightly jealous once in a while even if it's fake
i agree with u
 
Top