Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Japanese Woman Date

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
I had my drug phase when I was even younger.

Anyway, if you neglected your good girl for drugs I have to honestly say that you must have been the loser back then.
ehhh .. she was 6 years older than me (1 iwas 19, she was 26) and she wanted marriage and kids from me..

I think I subconsously did it on purpose cuz I wasn't ready for that

But, she really was an awesome girlfriend.
And when she was gone, I wanted her back more than ever.

Just another case of wanting something back u can't have.

And who cares about back then. Right now I make more money than her husband, I own a house at 27, and this loser is almost 40 and still renting.

Her loss.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didn't go out with the Japanese girl last night... she wanted to but she was busy with friends.. so whatever...

so I called up this chic I met on match who says "she doesn't think we are compatible", yet she gave me her #. Games. I macked this girl and we met up at a bar... she came back to my place and she starts talking about sex and I hit that good last night! Damn this girl was LOUD... she's like screaming while I'm hitting it...

Yo I'm on a roll fellas. I got two plates spinning on the firew now... Gotta keep the momentum going... and get this.. the chic last night is HALF Asian! LOL

Time for me to MOD this b!tch!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
7 years?? Man, how can You look 7 years for a woman. I was finidn dope girl every 2 years. I mean girl for LTR not for sex.
nah bro ... it didn't take me 7 years to find another woman... it just took 7 years to find a decent one.