"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

J

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
Im not sure how hot this model is but anxiety defeats yet another man. That means you were comparing yourself to her, that's why you went soft.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I had sex with a legit model yesterday and I don’t think I can ever go back. She had one of the best asses I’ve ever seen and completely shaved down there. This experience was honestly life changing and made me realize how I’ve been settling with girls. I don’t think I can ever go back to 7 or 6. Worst part is I got soft in the middle of sex but made up for it by eating and fingering her. God damn it
lol who are you fvcking that's not normally shaved?
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Yeah I can't remember the last time I had to deal with pubes on a woman. Porn has convinced them all to go completely smooth and I'm OK with that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top