“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I've got oneitits!

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Maxtro
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day started off smooth enough. I wanted to walk around with out her noticing me for a bit and “accidentally” run into her. But she sees me and calls me over to her and her friend asking for some help with her homework. Then we walk to class and the girls talk amongst themselves. We show up about 10 minutes early and I’m thinking to myself this is it. I’m going to wait for the right moment and ask her out. As soon as they sit down they immediately start working on the assignment. She said they are going to leave early since they don’t need to review for a test they are not going to take. I let her use my stapler and calculator and get to touch her hands.

I try to start a conversation about what they will be doing in Cancun next week and she shushes me, telling me not to talk because she wants to focus on the assignment. When she finishes she immediately gets up they say “Bye” to me and walks out the door. She comes back grabs her keys says bye again and she’s gone.

I’m sitting there completely baffled. She’s gone and I didn’t get to say anything to her. It never occurs to me to get off my ass and go after her. For some reason I’m thinking class is too important to cut. What the ƒuck is wrong with me?!?!?! I should have gone after her and now it’s too ƒucking late. I won’t see her again till next, next Monday.

This whole incident almost brings me to tears and I still don’t know if I have a shot with her and now I have to wait a ƒucking week to find out. I’m almost certain that she would say yes but I wasn’t even able to ask her.

Right now I’m completely crushed. I don’t know how I can handle the fallowing week. And I still can’t believe that I actually stayed in class instead of going after her. I am going through major oneitis but this time it's with a girl I actually have a shot at getting. It feels like god is ƒucking with me. Constantly teasing me. Why they hell can't something good happen to me?!

Complete and utter failure.
It doesn't sound like whatever you did talk about that day went well anyway. Homework help? And the girls talked among themselves? For some reason I don't sense signs of interest.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
She wanted to make sure what was due today. I told her I wasn't sure then we walked to class, I don't remember if they talked to each other or not on the way up.

High interest or not I still want to know if I have a chance. I'm seriosuly considering dropping by her work but I'm afriad of coming off like a stalker.
 

Sniper1088

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I know I'm new, but bro I think you shouldn't see her for a week or so. Then drop by her work and tell her you wanna ask her something, but you're busy so you'll ask her later. When you do finally get her alone, THEN ASK HER. No matter what that voice says inside you. JUST DO IT.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Maxtro
...I don't have the skills yet to get other girls...
umm... news flash, you don't need skills... you only need a mouth and a brain.... try using them both at the same time, it works.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Well I did drop by her work last night but she wasn’t there and she’d not working today either. So now I do have to wait a week to see her.

But I am a bit happy with myself that I even went to her work. Over these past months I’m really starting to grow some balls. A little while ago I would have never even considered going to a girl’s workplace to pick her up. Even if I knew she would be there, I simply would not have gone. I just wish I had the balls when we were in class.

Next week is going to be interesting. My two opportunities for sex are gone hopefully only temporarily so I have no choice but to go after other women. I’ll just have to do it without the peace of mind and confidence that recent sex brings. I can manage but it won’t be easy.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Sniper1088
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top