"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I've Been Using Women for Free Therapy

papa1986

New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I think no matter where you get your feelings and emotions out. It's healthy and I look at it too. Every interaction there is something to learn. Getting your baggage out to the 3-4 on Tinder helps you get through whatever issue and you grow from it, do it. I would say just don't lead the girls on too long and be clear your objectives. Its very easy to have them fall for you and then you got a stalker.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kdw8

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
47
No woman would talk to you, let alone listen to you b*tch a*s problems in the dating world. Stop with the lies :rofl:. You’re lame and emotionally weak :rofl:.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
This can come back to bite you in the arse, OP.

Pay the money, hire a professional. Not only are they trained to coach you through problems but they must keep material confidential. The outside world will use your problems against you.
this!
 
Top