"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I've become a mental illness sleuth

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I've talked about the single mom, the one that gets so fvcking nervous around me its hilarious, any time I'm in the office she works she doesn't have the courage to look at me she knows I'm there. I've always sensed she has some kind of cluster B mental illness, a good possibility she's a BPD.

The guy she's latched onto he's a beta guy I've known him for a few years now, seen him the other day he looks like a fvcking wreck, he's never looked like that he's always smiled, always friendly. I've noticed he hasn't been hanging around his buddies like he used to drinking beers barely seen him around anymore. Not sure if she's said something to him about me he wouldn't even look at me I looked at him and he turned his head and walked away.

The guy my ex BPD replaced me with turned into a complete wreck, this guy above I mentioned is a mirror image.

You know it really p*sses me off when mentally ill women destroy guys that are not so strong, she's going to run this guy into the ground dangling the carrot (vagina) in front of him. She comes off so sweet and charming like she's an innocent angel, she's a toxic. I seen her the today I just glanced and walked on not even going to give her the time of day, go crawl back under that rock you came from.

I'm not a beta male its why my relationship with the BPD ex didn't go so smooth she couldn't control me it was a rough relationship I was just glad I didn't end up in the grey bar hotel. Why do mentally women have to exist ya there is mentally ill men as well but women seem to be more predominant. Guys that get involved with them end up damaged.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top