Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its working!! SoSuave.com is actually WORKING!!

The Sentinel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thr ultimate AFC, but ive been reading this site for some months.

In a new class im taking, i thought aww fudge it, im just gonna have a laugh and not take it serious.

I flirt and have a crazy laugh with this one girl about 3.0 looks, next week this 5.0 is all over me. So I have a right good laugh with 5.0 and 3.0 is GREEN with envy and shes all into me too! Now last week, the two class 8.5's asked me to go out with them one night... aww yeah, aww yeah!!!!

This website actually WORKS!!!!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hold on, you've been a member of the forum since august 2001 and you're flirting with 3s and 5s? Dude......

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't forget that "fat girls" can be 3s. Fat girls with decent upkeep and charisma are excellent mouthpeices.

Don't discount the value of associating with ugly fat girls when your only starting.

However I fail to speak from experince :)

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EWWW EWW EWW. Fat girls are ugly girls.

yah.

think about this. If u were a chick, and u saw some guy who's definately not the hottest guy in the world flirt with the ugly girls, would u find that attractive?

btw, what do u think about this. There's this Sophemore at my school. a Guy. He's dating a senior BBW. a Big Black Woman.

This pale scrawny sophemore boy is dating a BBW. They kiss and hug and rub in the halls and its the most disgusting heterosexual thing i've EVER seen. His friends are friends of mine and apparently they aren't good friends enough to tell him to stop that sh!t. he says he's in love with her. picture it. This pale scrawny white boy with a big fat black woman.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Fat girls with decent upkeep and charisma are excellent mouthpeices.
Don't encourage him.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha- "What did you do?!?? Kill a Cheeta?!?!?!?!?"

I dunno, some guys like it large. But still...ewwwwwwww...:(

And yeah, since 2001 is kinda slow progress, but at least your heading in the right direction...? Sorta? At least your talking to women? You might wanna geta hold of your balls fairly soon tho- the 8.5s are a start.

Oh by fairly soon I mean by the end of the week...and leave to fat ones to loser AFCs who cant get anything better:p

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EWWWWWWWWWWW *BARF OUT LIVER* I am extremely disgusted by fat women ;x Although i find Sometimes they can have a good personality... but there is something that draws me far far away from them ;x ( i consider it a good thing )