“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

It's time to grow up! (Yeahhh.. right)

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
Nowadays so much emphsis is placed on growing up and being mature. Unfortunately, this quest for maturity has had a horrible affect on adults and even worst our youth.

There is now a legion of zombies, wondering unconciously from day to day. So consumed by the everyday trails, somuch that the magic they posessed as a child has all but vanquished.


Even worst, the youth of today are following suite. But alas, deep in the heart of this warrior lies a secret weapon. A truth so fundamental that is detremental that I share it with you and you with the world.

The cares of this world no longer have any place in your lives. As long as you handle your responsibilities everything else will handle it's own. There is only so much that you can control so, stop trying.

Worry is not an option neither is fear. Remember the last time you were worry free? You probally don't because ever since you can into society conciousness you've aquired these deadly habits.It's been downhill every since.


The time has come to go back to your childish ways(not flushing the cat down the toilet or putting fish guts in your friends shoe)by childish I mean trusting the universe again.

When you were a child everything was perfect and simple even if in the real world it wasn't. YOU TRUSTED YOURSELF AND LEFT THE REST UP TO THE UNIVERSE. THE TIME HAS COME TO GAIN THAT TRUST AGAIN. The blinders you wore as a child protected you from the truth. Well, today there's not alot you can do about that,once their off, their off.

You can however do what you can and leave the rest alone.


Somewhere in heaven there's a sacred chamber. In this chamber lies the universal heart. Because of the wickedness in the hearts of men; this heart has become dark and sick looking, kinda like a smokers lung.

However, in the mist of the horrible condition of this heart there is hope. If you look hard and long enough, you can tiny specks of brilliant light. These specks reprensent the people on this earth that have made up their mind's once and for all to live a life of love and fearless courage. BE THAT LIGHT.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Great tip!

People have been brainwashed by society to think that working hard in school, landing a good job, working your ass off, getting promoted, investing in the market, and retiring to sit on your ass at 65 is a good life :rolleyes: .

Really, when will society come around and realize what is important? People always say you shouldn't forget the important things (friendships, relationships, smiling, etc.), but they are just talking out of their ass most of the time. Practice what you preach, people.
 

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
"To become truly enlightened one must be like a child"
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Very inspiring, and I agree with you. Not too many people have replied to this...
 

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
That is so true about humanity just being brainless zombies.
There just like sheep they follow suite and if something new comes out their like "oh no I got to get that now otherwise I won't be cool i'll just end up as a outsider.
Im an outsider and I love it, people say to me I should grow up because I act like a kid but its great acting like a kid but I know when and where not to be immature.
Everyday went I wake up im glad im not the same as the rest and most of the people I know just don't get the way I think.

P.S Humanity=Brainless Zombies

LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
Okay enough

I didnt want to bother replying to this after i read it because of the poor content it had but i will only because i always see posts of people saying "good tip" and " job well-done " to the posts they like but i never see bad ones...

If were goign to be honest, if at all, then we mind as well do both.
Comment on the bad ones and the good ones.
Stop ignoring the bad ones like most people do and be honest and say waht you really think of it. I mean we all want to be honest with each other right?

Well what i have to say to you GodofWar is that yoru post has somewhat validity to it but not a considerable amount..
In fact , what you said in the very end was empty and lacked a point... you were TRYING to sound good with yoru metaphors but was off the mark on what you were really trying to say... or better yet you couldve just said it straightfoward and wouldve made more sense and been more effective.
I hate it when people do this its stupid. DOnt paint us a picture if you dont know what yoru talking about.

What you are referring to, primarily, is the innocent child we all once were before we matured and were taught morality.
We all came into this world with such wonder and curiosity and society has killed that and planted in our heads linear thinking, thus eliminating imagination.
Society has planted in our heads fear and anxiety. Society has told us what was right and what was wrong. And if something wrong happens we become fearful. We are no longer curious as a child... we now only think of the consequence due to our past experiences. And these consequenes give us fear and apprehension.

Let us open our imaginations and our curiosity again.
Let us be free minded and spirited and not let anything lock or chain us like the ways of society have done to the many.
 
Last edited:
Top