Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's gonna be fun, kids.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I case you're blind:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just picked up some shares at a slight discount....looking to pick up more as the crash happens.... I'm looking forward to a downturn....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just picked up some shares at a slight discount....looking to pick up more as the crash happens.... I'm looking forward to a downturn....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, I'm not a fan of crypto....I'll stick with the stock market....I'm more interested in a long term buy and hold in a mutual fund.....

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just picked up some shares at a slight discount....looking to pick up more as the crash happens.... I'm looking forward to a downturn..
Downturns do give you the opportunity for bargains.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I case you're blind:

Stop with the sky is falling. Markets go up, down and sideways. Over time, things will settle until the next crisis... The replication of multiple BigDave's and BigGoal's all over the world.

BTC and crypto are not the same thing.
Bitcoin IS crypto.

"Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.[6] Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created. Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.[6] Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created. "

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with the sky is falling. Markets go up, down and sideways. Over time, things will settle until the next crisis... The replication of multiple BigDave's and BigGoal's all over the world.

Bitcoin IS crypto.

"Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.[6] Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created. Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.[6] Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created. "
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency yet all cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the apex predator in that domain. All altcoins are centralized shadows of BTC’s standard of decentralized immutable truth. If one peels back the tech bro’s glint and shine , all are attempts of scamming one from acquiring bitcoin.

It’s S2F ratio will surpass gold within a year making it the hardest money ever derived through consensus of the free market.

I expect as a never-coiner or no-coiner, the above statements make no sense.

But it’s still early, even with high volatility and a current spot at ~8k, hyperbitcoinization will be an event we witness in our lifetime.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency yet all cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the apex predator in that domain. All altcoins are centralized shadows of BTC’s standard of decentralized immutable truth. If one peels back the tech bro’s glint and shine , all are attempts of scamming one from acquiring bitcoin.

It’s S2F ratio will surpass gold within a year making it the hardest money ever derived through consensus of the free market.

I expect as a never-coiner or no-coiner, the above statements make no sense.

But it’s still early, even with high volatility and a current spot at ~8k, hyperbitcoinization will be an event we witness in our lifetime.
I think you should check your facts on that chico, but believe as you wish.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should check your facts on that chico, but believe as you wish.

My facts are straight.

There are 21million BTC when the last one is mined in 2140. We are currently at ~18million in circulation.

There are roughly ~46 million millionaires in the world. Not enough BTC for them individually to own a single one.

You’re a bit naive and do not know of what you speak.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like these pop up. Great, looking like it's time to start buying then.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My facts are straight.

There are 21million BTC when the last one is mined in 2140. We are currently at ~18million in circulation.

There are roughly ~46 million millionaires in the world. Not enough BTC for them individually to own a single one.

You’re a bit naive and do not know of what you speak.
Rest assured there will be alternatives after we hit the limit. While I am not as knowledgeable in Bitcoin as in stocks & bonds, I do hold a nice chunk and I've been building on it daily in the Cash App. I find it good to diversify. I do not completely get the value, but seems better than fiat currency based just on the faith of the US and State governments.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you aren't all in (never go all in), a down market is payday...especially when the sell off is emotionally motivated.
Nah, i dont believe in All In on anything.... I actually picked up some Vanguard VOO ETF and some SPDR DIA at a fairly decent price..... these are Index ETFs so it's diversified....

.....I'm more into long term buy and hold....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhh yeah, so the DOW basically recovered from yesterday.... So what's all this talk about the sky falling....??????.....

BTW since I picked up DIA and VOO at a slight discount i made a modest gain.....