Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

its boring as fvck here

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do when u take the women out? Theres close to nothing to find to do around here. And i need another option other than getting trashed, as i'm taking a girl out tomorrow night, and she doesnt drink

and tonight i was pretty bored with the 2 i had. Tonight we just basically drove around, and went to a cook out.. which was pretty boring. Of course i was with 2 women who prolly wouldnt do ****, one having a bf, the other being a tight ass. :(

Anyway, yeah i'm just looking to see what you guys do for fun when just driving around or whatever.. I need to find a way to get them in the back seat, but i'm not too sure how to approach that.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't plan to get any action. Both girls were pretty much just friends

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to:

I need to find a way to get them in the back seat, but i'm not too sure how to approach that.

Are you trying to get them in the back seat before you've kissed them once, or twice etc.?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
He basically MADE the bible, son.

ABM, are you gonna keep posting or not?
He made the bible, than if he knows his sh1t cold why is he with a *****y gurl, and one with a BF, and hes got no creative ideas?

besides hittin the bottle

wtf u talkin bout?

and son? c'mon now psh

-DrIx

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't write it, I did that, dumbass ;)... But he replied to it first, so thats gotta count for something :)!