Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Italian guy speaks about Italian girls

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at a house party talking to an Italian guy. He was a good looking dude and had this nice looking girl all over him. Very cool dude. He told me that in Italy it is difficult to get women. He said that women are highly sought after. He also said that they are very sexually conservative. They are very difficult to have sex with. He told me that they loved when American girls came to Italy because they were by far the more promiscuous girls.

I asked him about the stereotype of Italian guys living at home well into their 30's. He said that reason they do this is because there is no incentive to grow up. You are not getting any girls anyway so why move out? I told him about my ex gf that did a semester in Italy. I told him about how she rode the CC in Italy and how one of the main guys is still emailing her. He responded that Italian guys are typically clingy because of their scarcity mentality.

Not sure what to make of this conversation. I did find it interesting that even in a patriarchal society guys found in difficult to get laid with quality women. I guess its either the degeneracy of the West or the prudness of the patriarchy. Maybe there is a middle ground? I guess some place like Russia or a a former Eastern block nation has the right balance.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because they are not anecdotally having sex with some guys doesn't mean they are having sex with no guys.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is italians is more family oriented, with means to date a girl no only you need to know her, but you will also know her family, and in some cases they will need to like you or the deal is off.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Italian and have 6 male cousins. 4 of them are 35 and older and are still living at home. One is approaching 50... and will never move out. Honestly I do not blame them... you are not going to find any female in western society today that treats their sons better than an italian mother. Like Alvafe said if your planning on dating an italian female you better be prepared to date the entire family.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Italian and have 6 male cousins. 4 of them are 35 and older and are still living at home. One is approaching 50... and will never move out. Honestly I do not blame them... you are not going to find any female in western society today that treats their sons better than an italian mother. Like Alvafe said if your planning on dating an italian female you better be prepared to date the entire family.
What about the other 2 cousins? Are they still dating other hot women or have gfs or are they incels or in a dry spell? Their mothers cant replace having a gf. Why frame both as mutually exclusive? The living situation or choice is irrelevant, dont you think?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian and Spanish guys do very well, outside of their home countries.

hint: its the accent and has nothing to do with their "game"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion about italian women.

They are usually pampered and spoiled since they are child from their own family, they are treated as princesses at school from their teachers and no matter how plain or slightly ugly they are, they still have the amount of male attention that only a good looking eastern european girl would have in her own country.

Italians and spanish guys do well abroad as mr wood said for the simple fact that they play in hard mode at home, for the fact that they are used to withstand a high amount of abuse and for the fact that they are used to compete even for pieces of scrap.

Due to my work I often travel both short and mid term within the european union and personally just like many other men doing the same, I simply quit dating when assigned in those countries, we usually save money and get even with work to have more free time either in northern europe or better yet in eastern countries.

You will find plenty of italian and spanish guys married with women from other countries but you will rarely find the other way around and thats for a reason.

Btw guys complaining about hypergamy in your own countries, lol at you just check milan or barcellona and see what hypergamy looks like.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion about italian women.

They are usually pampered and spoiled since they are child from their own family, they are treated as princesses at school from their teachers and no matter how plain or slightly ugly they are, they still have the amount of male attention that only a good looking eastern european girl would have in her own country.

Italians and spanish guys do well abroad as mr wood said for the simple fact that they play in hard mode at home, for the fact that they are used to withstand a high amount of abuse and for the fact that they are used to compete even for pieces of scrap.

Due to my work I often travel both short and mid term within the european union and personally just like many other men doing the same, I simply quit dating when assigned in those countries, we usually save money and get even with work to have more free time either in northern europe or better yet in eastern countries.

You will find plenty of italian and spanish guys married with women from other countries but you will rarely find the other way around and thats for a reason.

Btw guys complaining about hypergamy in your own countries, lol at you just check milan or barcellona and see what hypergamy looks like.
one thing I notice, and I saw another guy say the same, the dinamic is diferent, in US, the girls are more likely to give you a chance but is easier for her replace you, in others, the girl will always play ahrd to get, so you tend to need to invest more, but it take a extra long for her to replace the guy, spanigh and italians are like these since they tend to be more family oriented, for a woman they social is they family so there is no go girl, its more behave yourself girl

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing I notice, and I saw another guy say the same, the dinamic is diferent, in US, the girls are more likely to give you a chance but is easier for her replace you, in others, the girl will always play ahrd to get, so you tend to need to invest more, but it take a extra long for her to replace the guy, spanigh and italians are like these since they tend to be more family oriented, for a woman they social is they family so there is no go girl, its more behave yourself girl
This thing about them being family oriented is a clichè due to italoamerican families in american movies, italian women are not family oriented, they are herd oriented and the family is just part of the herd.

The same moment they join the erasmus program and move abroad to study they behave exactly like girls from other countries, they just try to keep their hard to get attitude as long as girls around them are not overwhelmingly more goodlooking therefore forcing them to improve their behaviour.

The replacing in those countries exists as often as in others, thats an other myth about them being loyal "once you win them"...its a further attempt to manipulate men into working extra hard.

Polish women are much more family oriented, thats why they usually leave the carousel when they are still young and fertile unlike italian women getting married in their mid 30s.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polish women are much more family oriented, thats why they usually leave the carousel when they are still young and fertile unlike italian women getting married in their mid 30s.
Ironically Poland still has a fertility rate of 1,32 despite that, which together with your "dead zone" of dating Portugal-Spain-Italy-Greece is the lowest in the EU.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically Poland still has a fertility rate of 1,32 despite that, which together with your "dead zone" of dating Portugal-Spain-Italy-Greece is the lowest in the EU.
In Poland you only have polish people or you think the french rate is higher because of local french couples?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Poland you only have polish people or you think the french rate is higher because of local french couples?
lol, but you said they are family oriented, how can that be when they are tied for creating the least/smallest families in Europe at 1,32 kids per woman?

Look, not a single district is up to 2,1 replacement level fertility:

1576170975646.png

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing about them being family oriented is a clichè due to italoamerican families in american movies, italian women are not family oriented, they are herd oriented and the family is just part of the herd.

The same moment they join the erasmus program and move abroad to study they behave exactly like girls from other countries, they just try to keep their hard to get attitude as long as girls around them are not overwhelmingly more goodlooking therefore forcing them to improve their behaviour.

The replacing in those countries exists as often as in others, thats an other myth about them being loyal "once you win them"...its a further attempt to manipulate men into working extra hard.

i'm saying this sh!t because my mom side is italian descendents, when I was a kid sunday was lunch in my gradma house, every ****ing sunday, but take note, what I was saying its the easier to find, there is alwyas the out of rule, the thing with italians, and that is a real problem is mommy is always medling with her kids, the guys get worse on this, and they don't want they kids far, plus we have the whole economic issue of low pay and high rent prices, with forces then to or to share with other people, or stay home. also take note I don't live in NA or EU zone, most what I read here I had to adapt, dealing with woman is almost the same, the social aspect of it is complete new, also take note, this also difer per state here,

also take note I said harder to lose, not loyal, don't mix this up

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, but you said they are family oriented, how can that be when they are tied for creating the least/smallest families in Europe at 1,32 kids per woman?

Look, not a single district is up to 2,1 replacement level fertility:

View attachment 3264
Family oriented doesnt mean making kids, unlike third worlders most europeans nowadays make kids only when they can afford it.

It can also be that we have a different concept of being family oriented.

i'm saying this sh!t because my mom side is italian descendents, when I was a kid sunday was lunch in my gradma house, every ****ing sunday, but take note, what I was saying its the easier to find, there is alwyas the out of rule, the thing with italians, and that is a real problem is mommy is always medling with her kids, the guys get worse on this, and they don't want they kids far, plus we have the whole economic issue of low pay and high rent prices, with forces then to or to share with other people, or stay home. also take note I don't live in NA or EU zone, most what I read here I had to adapt, dealing with woman is almost the same, the social aspect of it is complete new, also take note, this also difer per state here,

also take note I said harder to lose, not loyal, don't mix this up
I see italians in Italy and they behave nothing like mainstream media show, the only exception may be some guys being mama boys but even that is overvalued in media.

Also one thing are demands from families, different than being family oriented rather than being forced to attend dinners and lunches otherwise the wallet no longer opens.