Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

it worked!!!!!!

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sooo tripping at the moment,

today, we had a show in a club with a breakdance group I am part of and I was having a realy great time. anyway.. I felt realy confident of myself and I was emitting "CONFIDENCE radation" all around me I guess,

the following happend, while approaching the club I noticed a girl I hadn't seen for some time, because she used to be bussy and stuff like that she never realy had time or will to talk with me. so we got up there to the line infront of the club and were helped by the people working there going to trough the back stage door, she wanted to talk to me as she noticed I was allowed to go ahead while everyone else was waiting to get in. I just smiled and said hi and carried on with my crew. once inside she was looking at me all the time, at least a friend of mine said that I didn't realy give her much attention, so I our show came up, and we "breaked" down the house and everyone was enthousiastic about it. after it girls were flying all over the place asking us to teach them and all, she came up to me and wanted to start small talk so I went in.

"hey! long time no see" yadda yadda yadda
anyway we talked about college and it seemed she was realy interested in the place I am going to college, so she said:
"I'd realy love to go out there"
Well it is certainly fun if you know the place.
"I guess you know the place"
only one way to find out sugar,
"You want me to call you right?"
Not realy, but if you want to you'll need my phone number first ;)
"ah okay, we'll exchange numbers the next time we meet" (almost slipped up here)
There's a slim chance we'll meet again.
"why is that?"
I'm a bussy man, and how often have we seen each other in the last 2 years?

A moment of silence followed and I immidieatly thought off the advise given here... "make an excuse to get out of it"

So I looked at her while holding her arm gently

I have to go now and teach those ladies over there how to streetdance...

and before she could say anything I turned and walked away, and started to talk with 3 other girls on the other side of the dance floor.

while teaching them I looked back at her and she was looking at me.. kinda confused but yet smiling.

she tried to talk to me twice after that moment, but I was so bussy teaching this not so good looking girl to moonwalk that she got upset.

A girlfriend of hers walks up to me, and said "look I don't know who you think you are but do you feel good being so rude to .. ( that's the biggest problem I don't even remember her name)

I responded with "do you feel happy about being so rude against me now? I've done nothing wrong and I'm bussy here pointing towards the not so good looking girl" she was suprised as well, not expecting such a response from me.

just before leaving, she walks up to me, and appologises for her friends behaviour. and starts talking to me, about how good I've become and how much I've changed from the old days and that she is realy looking forward to going out with me.

Now I had the chance to upset her again here I guess, but I took it easy and didn't say anything just smiled at her Evily.

she wanted to give me her phone number after that.. and I changed it around..

how about I give you my phone number and you call me ( cause she'd see me not filling in a name if I was to store it on my mobile)

she gladly accepted.

anyway... results!!:

She called me right after I left... and I've talked with her for 10 minutes... well she talked for 8 minutes I just said yes, and no and I'm glad to see you realise I didn't do anything wrong, you are a very intelligent woman and I respect that in you.

sooo analyses:

-I was very confident in talking with her.

-She didn't expect me to have little interest in her and was "shocked"

-Her "send in a friend" tactic backfired cause a DJ does not do anything wrong

-when the silence came I left her without her expecting it

-I enjoyed my evening teaching a good number of girls how to dance
Especialy the one not so good looking, which made her probably think "why does he give her so much attention, what does she have that I don't have?"

-and I placed the guilt feeling with her, and not myself.

all in all IT WORKS!! thanx everyone here!

First mission objective completed

second Mission objective completed.

Mission update.. wait 3 to 4 days before replying to her calls.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the main principle that guys need to learn. To not care that much if she walks away. If you were chasing her around the club or worried that she would think you were rude, things would have turned out differently.

What you have to remember is that it was always you that she was interested in. Using the DJ methods just enabled you to put yourself in your best light. Someone said that it's your job to not screw up the existing attraction. My view is that it's your job to take control from her so that SHE doesn't screw things up by doing things like not exchanging numbers immediately.

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Ser_i

I also breakdance, its good to hear that a fellow DJ is also a b-boy.

Trust me guys when I say this: We all know that its important learn how to dance, but when you're good at it, and know how to dance a really interesting style (e.g. breakdance), the hbs LOVE IT!

Go out there and learn a particular dance style because:
- You have fun
- Keep fit
- Girls see that you have an interesting past-time
- Can meet hb at the classes
- Girls love a guy who can move well
- Dont look like 90% of those guys who think they can dance really well at clubs, but cant.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats my DOG!!
that some good field reporting, keep it up.
You are a good example to the rest of us.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on boys and girls!

The thumb down goes to 99percent of those who read this and did NOT post. You are the ones dissing and insulting the nice guys and afc´s when they ask a honest question, or just make non-dj remarks. And now, our friend here, after only a MONTH, ONE MONTH does something remarkeable, and gets only 3 replies? Ive seen enormous threads where ¨djs¨ are laughing at afc-NG. Most of you 100+post-guys havent even done what Ser_i did.

Congratulations Ser_i. You are THE man.
thats my DOG!!
:)

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Work!

My dance moves look good but are pretty basic, I by no means run the floor but I certainly don't sway back and forth like and idiot with no rythmn. I know how to tango and can dance well with a partner. But any suggestions on how to look good doing it when I'm dancing on my own since thats my weak area.

-Grey Fox

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it cant really be done effectively by typing advice in this forum.
Theres really only 3 things (effective that is) that you can do:

DANCE TIPS:

1) Next time youre at a club, check out the good dancers and watch what they do, HOW they do it and practice, there and at home in front of a mirror while dancing to music, (I know, it sounds gay but it does help)

2) Go with the flow and enjoy yourself. Many people are too self concious when they dance and they try too hard to dance a certain way and end up looking even more stupid. When you go with the flow, relax and have fun, the moves are more natural and fluid, therefore they look better. (If youre too self concious to do it alone, just get a whole group of mates and dance together, laugh and show everybody that youre having a good time and don't care what they think.

3) If you want to take it to the next level, take some dance classes. Besides being able to dance better, there are other major benefits in taking this route, (see my previous post)

Hope that helps.

Nameless

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Come on boys and girls!

Originally posted by SamePendo
The thumb down goes to 99percent of those who read this and did NOT post. You are the ones dissing and insulting the nice guys and afc´s when they ask a honest question, or just make non-dj remarks. And now, our friend here, after only a MONTH, ONE MONTH does something remarkeable, and gets only 3 replies? Ive seen enormous threads where ¨djs¨ are laughing at afc-NG. Most of you 100+post-guys havent even done what Ser_i did.

Congratulations Ser_i. You are THE man.

:)
You want a reply: This won't work. We are patting him on the back because he got her to call because she needs her ego stroked? A girl from your past can see you differently if she was a person that knew of you, not actually knew you. She expects you to be the way you were in the past. It's bothering her that you don't seem to care anymore. She will go back to her old self the second you establish that you have an attraction for her.

The second an attraction is established (kiss close, a compliment, wood on the dance floor when she's grinding on you) at any point in time, it's all over. It's like playing poker and you accidentally show your hand to the rest of the players. Where you are is worse than the friends zone. In the friends zone you can pretend you aren't attracted to her and play the game that way. In this situation, something has to have made your stock significantly rise (Money, fame, nose job), or hers fall (fat, adult acne, kids) for you to get her. I don't think the break dancing will be enough, unless you're writing this from 1984.

This is just my opinion. Play it out, see where it goes.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Come on boys and girls!

Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
You want a reply: This won't work. We are patting him on the back because he got her to call because she needs her ego stroked? A girl from your past can see you differently if she was a person that knew of you, not actually knew you. She expects you to be the way you were in the past. It's bothering her that you don't seem to care anymore. She will go back to her old self the second you establish that you have an attraction for her.

The second an attraction is established (kiss close, a compliment, wood on the dance floor when she's grinding on you) at any point in time, it's all over. It's like playing poker and you accidentally show your hand to the rest of the players. Where you are is worse than the friends zone. In the friends zone you can pretend you aren't attracted to her and play the game that way. In this situation, something has to have made your stock significantly rise (Money, fame, nose job), or hers fall (fat, adult acne, kids) for you to get her. I don't think the break dancing will be enough, unless you're writing this from 1984.

This is just my opinion. Play it out, see where it goes.

I've been thinking about what her responce will be if I give in to her, even if it is only for a little moment. so I'm definatly going to be carefull there and keep her in the dark...

There is nothing much I can think of that would have increased my stock or let hers fall, she still looks verry nice.

but I do know 1 thing for sure, she does know what I've been doing the past 2 years in the field of love and she knows I broke up with my ex girlfriend and am single again. so she has a source.. that I MUST UNCOVER!

I'm not seriously interested in her, I think more of it as a confirmation of my actions and the way I'm thinking now, thanx to the DJ bible. :)

That is actualy exactly how I feel about it, she is not my target, there are 2 girls that are my targets for the moment, and to get to them I'm going to practice as much as I can with any girl I run into who's looks nice and seems to be "alone" in a situation.

I am however curious to why she is being so open to me, talking with me this much and almost sounding genuine. and the unfortunate thing is, I learned from her today that she's single as well, and just came out of a realy bad relationship, maybe that has changed her maybe not, I'll found it out eventualy

-----

NAMELESS restecpa!

------

I've found out that knowing how to move to rythm allows you to get close to a woman in the form of body contact, you need to think intimit (spl?) dancing, where bodies touch and you dance at the same pace.

It's easy especialy when in a club, people are always willing to dance if you are nice and not Over dancing it. if you do it good you'll allways find women/girls who are impressed and you can convince or encourage to try the same and you can teach them simple steps/moves

it allows you to get close without realy having to go trough the trouble of getting to learn her.

and if you do it right she'll end up coming back for more.