Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It"s Friday Night, Get Out There!

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting ready for a night out and logged on the see how many people are on this board right now..... there's 55 and it's friday night!

:confused:

Guys! Pull it together and get out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to stay in all the time on the weekends because I didn't have a lot of $$ and thought that you needed it to have a good time.

In my AFC days, I would watch movies or hang around playing playstation games with the same ole friend or two and not even try to pickup. Then think, why aren't I getting laid??

DJ's don't GET laid...they choose who they want and make it happen!!!!!

Let's get this straight, I'm sure you have your reasons for surfing the net but I'm also sure that I don't know you personally and sure as hell don't think I'm any better.

I have learned one for sure....p*ssy will just not appear and knock on your door and say "Hey baby! Can I come in tonight??" for no reason at all.

If you don't like the result you're getting, change your ways!

RIGHT NOW.....I dare you to:

Make plans if you don't have them!

Call up one of your mates and hit the town!

If you don't have one, go buy yourself, I dare you!

Do something different tonight my friend!

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around!

I guarantee that no matter how your night goes, you will come home with a smile on your face and have more confidence because you stepped up to the plate and learned from your experiences...it's a natural high!

Try it...... I dare you ! :D

Elimidate

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE PU$$Y. DON'T EXPECT A GIRL TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR. HELL, GO TO THE DRUG STORE AND SCOPE IF NOTHING ELSE. CHAT UP A CUTE GIRL AND DO A NUMBER CLOSE. THE PU$$Y WON'T GO TO YOU! :D

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
::::::::wonders why Elimidate is also home on a Friday night:::::::

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the AFC has no friends?

What if the AFCS are isolated from his friends and not having a chance to join the gang?

What do you want him to do? Hang out alone? That's AFC!!!

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dunno, but when my friends are busy/sick or whatever and i have nobody to chill with, I would go to a place that it's ok to hang out by yourself and plus you can meet new people. For you people, this probably would be bars or whatever, but I actually prefer pool halls because I can practice my skills and there's always some people to meet and play against (that and I'm still too young to hit the bars lolz)

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plz stfu idj and never talk again

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm standing by Elimidate. Newbies and Oldies aren't accomplishing anything by staying in on a Friday night. I don't think it hurts to have a peaceful night off for yourself every now and then, but staying alone never brings you nearer to your relationship goals. If you find you're alone with sh-t to do every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday then consider joining a club. Here's a hint: a lot of gyms offer classes during the week, during early morning and late at night. These classes teach you things like yoga, cardio kickboxing, martial arts, ect. An excellent way to meet two goals (physical and social) at once.

And you could meet women... duh.

If you have nobody to chill with on a friday evening and you feel like a dork going out by yourself, join a club and try to meet some people. Hell, I'm doing it.

DWK

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the AFCS are isolated from his friends and not having a chance to join the gang?
What do you want him to do? Hang out alone? That's AFC!!!

Intermediate DJ, I've read some of your post in the past and I'm really surprised you wrote this.

Going out alone is far from being AFC and it actually takes more balls and confidence then going out with a group. No matter who you are, (even the most popular people in the world) when you are born you know hardly know anyone!

You meet women and make friends by getting out there, becoming interested in other people and and finding common interests between yourselves.

Think of it this way, you only look alone if your not around a lot of people, so I don't recommend you walk into a place that 30% full.
Try walking into a club thats full and where everyone is having a great time. Look around the room. Can you honestly tell who walked in the door together or can you tell who's talking to each other? Of course, but how do you know what they haven't met 5 minutes ago???????

Today is Saturday, my dare is still on the table so get out there!

We'll talk on Monday and we'll share our stories about what was more enteraining: Pondering over this board or using the skills you've learned from it!

All the best,

Elimidate

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this ****!

You morons... :rolleyes: JUST... GO....OUT!

It's so simple. I will teach you how. Think of this as a Special Ed. class for socializing.

1. Make friends during the week.

This will build your social base. This is important, because it is quite hard to make friends from scratch when you're out at a club or bar. Every one, especially women, have their guards up. What you need to do is make friends away from the 'weekend' scene, then work your way around during the weekend. This si crucial.

Do you go to college? Then make some friends during class. I think it's better if they are girls that you aren't sexually interested in (but still, as cute as possible), or in the ideal case, guys. With guys, make sure that you never flirt with their girlfriends when you go out, or you will lose their trust.

If you work, then make friends with co-workers. Things get more and more desperate as you get older, so sometimes methods that may be construed as out-of-the-norm in HS or college may be acceptable, i.e. approaching a random stranger you make eye-contact with.

2. Build trust/Credibility.

Also, I urge you guys to keep the brotherly code of "bros before ho's" to the WORD. I can't believe some of the idiots here who say that everyone is fair game, even married or attached girls. That is NOT cool. I refuse to lower myself like that. However, the only circumstance in which it is BORDERLINE acceptable to take a woman away is if she throws herself at you, and you aren't even good friends with the guys in the first place. However, I still see see this as useless rationalizing. I say this because a girl who will cheat on a guy to be with you will cheat on you one day.

3. Be as social as possible.

This applies when you go out on the weekends, and also when you are doing your normal thang during the work week. If being social isn't easy for you, then work it in slowly. No need to rush. Which brings me to the most important point...

4. TAKE IT EASY! It's a gradual process.

You will not, I repeat, WILL NOT -- be swimming in puzzy when it's the first time you've been out in half a year. All this crap about "Go out there and grab some puzzy! **neandertal frat-boy high-five**" crap is utter SHYTE. This is especially true if you're not drop dead gorgeous or don't have a real way with words (either of those things makes it a lot easier, but if you don't, tough break... you can always work on it later.).

So take it slow. It takes time to build up people's trust. You can make them laugh like crazy, show them that you're a fun guy, but most girls wont' really trust you complelety until you've known them for a few weeks. The same for guys... they want and need to be sure that you're not some sleaze bag who's just trying to bone their girls. It's no big deal... in the meantime you just need to cultivate their attraction toward you with what you've learned here on the DJ site. Then they will come to you on their own accord, or at least make it easy for you to reach out to them.

5. One final word

I say ALL of this from experience. CASE CLOSED. :cool:

Last edited: