Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It may really be all about looks...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with some girl off POF. It was probably the fastest date I ever had... We met for drinks and she drank hers very fast... She gave mixed signals.. and long story short I went for a kiss at the end and got shot down.....
Women have this inflated ego and self concept. Getting banged out by someone several deviations above her in the SMV spectrum is mistakenly though of being on that level. The epiphany phases kicks in when the options run dry, when playboy stops calling, and the years of being a booty call blow up in her face. Society keeps pedaling this female agenda, one way flow of court and divorce systems. "Don't need a man" of course until whoops, now she does (war, children, plague, science, innovation, etc).

You did it right. You put yourself out there. The problem is that, you use online dating, and women spend their best days using sexual markers in piss poor attempt to beat the market. What typically falls is her SMV, single mother victimhood, and baby rabies.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob. a mixture of looks, confidence and the appearance that you have your sh!t together. Plus, doing your own thing and not giving a fvck what others think/feel goes a long way with a lot of the women. Plus, if you have some extra cheddar, you'd be fine. If a person is ugly as fvck, well, there's always fatties and love dolls.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob. a mixture of looks, confidence and the appearance that you have your sh!t together. Plus, doing your own thing and not giving a fvck what others think/feel goes a long way with a lot of the women. Plus, if you have some extra cheddar, you'd be fine. If a person is ugly as fvck, well, there's always fatties and love dolls.
From my personal experience, this ^^^ is spot on observation!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I posted this video on the main forum not too long ago.

So far no one has been able to dispute anything in it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Money, Status.

Yes, but there is variance. Just too much binary thinking round these parts. That's all I'm concerned about. Des' high score theory is specific to women who have had emotionally invested relationships. I think it's a great theory and can often apply quite emphatically, but, I have personally known women who have moved on from exes eventually. Scores do drop over time and you can get very high scores too, which Des does a great job of explaining the details of. I think many guys see that theory and just think, well they have some ex they'll never get over so what's the point. Those cases are not necessarily rare but they're also not 100%. It takes a level of objective analysis to figure out if that's the case.

Plus importantly, most women haven't met a real man. If you follow the advice in the bible, you are an absolutely rarity. High scores will follow. I've experienced this a few times in recent years after I'd really figured this stuff out.
Yes that is a good point.. actually some girls may not pursue someone that reminds them of their ex if there was any kind of traumatic experience involved... I guess it depends on the circumstances... Do you have any personal examples you can share?

If a woman doesn't find you attractive i.e. Chad or Tyrone, she'll label all your game and confidence as unattractive. Or your game will be entertainment at best, annoying at worst. That's friendzone and creep-zone respectively.

A woman's IL all depends on what phase of her life she's in and what she's looking for. Sometimes you move fast sexually, and get shot down. It means she was either:

1. Unattracted to you

2. Wants you in some beta role i.e. friendzone, ego booster, orbiter, jester, therapist, etc.

3. Interested in a marriage or relationship.

You gotta find out what she's looking for. Men, it's sex first, relationship second. There are a lot of factors you can't control. Even having a iphone of a different color can get you ruled out. She could dislike your car, shoe size, shirt color, taste in electronics, etc.

If she's not sexually interested, bail. Unless you want to have a beta role. You always have competition. Second place is first loser. You need to find a way to come in first.

Like other people have said looks are important . Everyone has the opportunity to improve on them though. You can be a 5-6 and have an amazing performance and pull a 10 but in my opinion that's not going to happen all the time. The better looking you are the more mistakes you can make and get away with it. Guys who are not taking care of themselves and banking on game and personality are doing themselves a disservice.
If she only wants you as a beta, move on. You're better off being useless than a beta orbiter. Only when you're having sex with her you're an alpha. Walking off before doing this doesn't make you an alpha, it shows you won't be a beta puppy.

Second place is for losers.
Yeah I think you are pretty spot on.... I do know of one example that contradicts this a little.. but this woman rode the **** carousel for years and finally settled for her ugly "best friend"... so maybe after getting pumped and dumped for a while girls eventually want safety?

But yeah I pretty much am starting to really stick to this philosophy.. If the girl is attracted to me I can work game.. if she's not well I haven't found the magic bullet for it. This is why I really think physical attraction is more important for women than it is for men... I think a lot of guys will sleep with a girl who is average looking just to get some azz... a girl has to find something attractive about a man in order to sleep with him

Like other people have said looks are important . Everyone has the opportunity to improve on them though. You can be a 5-6 and have an amazing performance and pull a 10 but in my opinion that's not going to happen all the time. The better looking you are the more mistakes you can make and get away with it. Guys who are not taking care of themselves and banking on game and personality are doing themselves a disservice.
Yes I agree you should be your "best" self which really comes down to grooming and dress style. However for a 5-6 to pull an 8-9, the girl has to find something attractive about them. Maybe her dad or first crush was short and stout or exhibited something similar you know? Like I said I think the way men are attracted to women (basically if she is decent looking he will hit it) versus how women are attracted to men (something about that person's look has to evoke some kind of feeling from memory).

I don't see women failing really.

If she is 7+/10 she can hope for being dated by 9/10 and she will because she wants the best genes and resources for her future. Period. Even if she won't secure it (and she knows that she may fail), 9/10 guy can still knock her up and support her through alimonies/child support.

If that happens, 7+/10 can hit comfortable plan B which is getting supported by a beta-male (5/10 - 7+/10 guys), with kid to support she will be kind for 7+/10 and bitchy vs anything below her SMV but she will keep her option active until catching better branch (ex. better beta-male).

6/10 guy will still take 7+/10 woman with kid because it's much above his SMV and he will cherish her as a goddess hoping she will stay with him forever to polish his c0ck twice a week.

That's how it is and that's how it will be.
A hot woman basically has a lot of options as she coveted more than an attractive man ... if her mind gets warped and she doesn't settle down early then she can settle later in life when her looks fade a bit.

Having your **** together, doing you own thing, having some cheddar are all important but they only come into play if a woman is physically attracted to you.

Hence why I think it may all be about looks..

hitmanwalking

Banned
Reaction score
If you are good looking(9+ out of 10) and have some minimal game you will have as much sex as you want as man, even with zero status and zero money.
On the flip side, you will be depressed no matter how much sex you get as a grown man who is broke. And the older you get, the more depressed you will be when your testosterone levels are down and you don't value sex as much but still struggling to pay rent.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are good looking(9+ out of 10) and have some minimal game you will have as much sex as you want as man, even with zero status and zero money.
Looks are very subjective for women and sex is much more of a risk for them so I don't totally agree with this. But men that have some general attractive qualities (tall, symetric face etc..) certainly will do better than those that don't. But yes minimal game is required.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this even a question ?... Of course the better looking you are the better you'll do in life.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this even a question ?... Of course the better looking you are the better you'll do in life.
Yes of course. But looks are very subjective, especially to women as far as what attracts them. 8 out of 10 girls might think you're attractive but if you're chasing the 2 that don't then you will have a long mountain to climb which I'm finding is not even worth it.

I met 2 girls off the net a few weeks back... one liked me and one didn't. I'm still trying to work on gauging if the one that didn't lost the attraction upon seeing me or if I did something to lower her IL. My guess is the former... so right now my philosophy is minimize time wasted with girls that don't find me attractive, and maximize hooking up with girls that do.

Overall I think it comes down to this... if a girl finds you attractive you still need to game her and have the fundamentals this site talks about to increase it along with her rapport and investment in you. If she doesn't find you attractive then your "game" is really inconsequential. Sure you technically could probably game her but figuring out how to isn't worth the effort. This is my own theory at the moment...

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend. I was literally just standing in a dance club near a table when some chick walked up to me and asked straight up if I wanted to go home with her. Said yea, held the hand and she led me towards the exit. She starting feeling like a hoe, I assured her she's free to stop, then she asked me to make-out with her. Danced a little, called me hot and some other compliment. Unfortunately I messed it up interrupting the flow by trying to get the number while she was still conflicted lol so she excused herself. Point being, looks will take you far but some sense of "game" should be understood.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks get you in the door. Inner game keeps them.

More than just with chicks, it's true with life. Work on both your looks, and being the best man.
Partly true. Not giving a fvck if she stays, prays or lays helps a lot too. Many men are so pvssy whipped once they got a taste of their woman's orifices, that they become slaves to that pvssy. Not sure why, but it happens all the time.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For both genders the need to be attracted is biological, imperative arguably, but in the wider picture our pro-economy society is bollox. My single life personally is actually better than I expected in terms of utilities like food and a roof over my head, but outside it is bleak whatever the weather. I was outcasted and ridiculed at lot in my youth and it played into how I feel about myself now. Getting pvssed over thinking you deserve an HB10 and you don't get it is low emotional intelligence which is claimed to be universally unattractive, but women are often unjust creatures anyway. They often aren't reserved or modest, and are in some places exempt from many responsibilities in modern society. No wonder its been open season for men for years.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In NYC, you need looks, status and money. Since I am in construction, I am usually in a t-shirt or henley and jeans with steel tip boots. I do not get the time of day from women. However, when I am at a closing at the bank or at my attorney's office, I am in a bespoke suit and tie with nice shoes and a timepiece. It amazes me of the attention difference. Very illogical. It's one of the reasons why I hate the yuppie areas of New York and New Jersey.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date last night with some girl off POF. It was probably the fastest date I ever had... We met for drinks and she drank hers very fast... She gave mixed signals.. and long story short I went for a kiss at the end and got shot down....

Now here is the thing.. I generally do the same thing on any date with any girl... sometimes I get nice make out sessions out of it and sometimes the girl just doesn't appear into me... I am really starting to believe that a girl decides pretty quickly if she's physically attracted to you... if she is you have a good chance to get some... if she's not you're pretty much out no matter what BS you try and talk about.

The thing is looks are very subjective.. Something Des pointed out in the high score theory that really resonates is that a girl's physical attraction to a male is shaped early in life... This is why you see so many attractive women with guys that might generally be considered sub par in looks... I've seen so many girls I've dated where I didn't get anywhere end up in relationships with guys I wouldn't consider better looking than me.. but maybe something about their features or body resonates with them somehow.

But anyway the sad reality is it seems like a lot hinges on whether a girl is physically attracted to you or not... in other words despite all the game you learn on here there's too much out of your control to get the lay when you want it.

This is the reality I've found in all my dating of women that most people won't want to admit.
When on top form smv 18-23, it's ego maniacs on steroids.

Once her party phase ends, you're resources begin to matter.

You did it right. You always go in for a kiss. It's the reality that, ever Bae is practice. Every solution is #nextset!

Attraction is important but, what is female entitlement is ridiculous now a days. A pof study showed women rate 80% of men below average. I would say that, 80% aren't worth the time outside Netflix and chill.

Reality-based, her fertility and biology is failing her.

Meanwhile, NEW GIRLS ARE TURNING 18 EVERYDAY.

COME @ ME BRO.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think with the entitlement women feel, if they aren't attracted to you initially you pretty much are wasting your time..
Until she hits the wall and reality comes in. By then, it's too late.

At 30, I next set any chick who isn't putting out. Pull or next. Even pull and go spin plates. It's never ending. There is no exception or alternative.

Spin plates. It either takes or you let it drop. Go get baes.

Tomorrow, new girls are turning 18. Today's flaky entitled **** is closer to the wall to plummeting smv, and nearing expiration.

Feels good man.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't find you attractive i.e. Chad or Tyrone, she'll label all your game and confidence as unattractive. Or your game will be entertainment at best, annoying at worst. That's friendzone and creep-zone respectively.

A woman's IL all depends on what phase of her life she's in and what she's looking for. Sometimes you move fast sexually, and get shot down. It means she was either:

1. Unattracted to you

2. Wants you in some beta role i.e. friendzone, ego booster, orbiter, jester, therapist, etc.

3. Interested in a marriage or relationship.

You gotta find out what she's looking for. Men, it's sex first, relationship second. There are a lot of factors you can't control. Even having a iphone of a different color can get you ruled out. She could dislike your car, shoe size, shirt color, taste in electronics, etc.

If she's not sexually interested, bail. Unless you want to have a beta role. You always have competition. Second place is first loser. You need to find a way to come in first.

If she only wants you as a beta, move on. You're better off being useless than a beta orbiter. Only when you're having sex with her you're an alpha. Walking off before doing this doesn't make you an alpha, it shows you won't be a beta puppy.

Second place is for losers.
Just re-reading my thread today as I still believe it's ever so relevant. - I've found I've gotten girls with the #3 I bolded fairly often. I am ambivalent on whether I should see it as a positive or a negative (not being enough of a bad boy).

I remember a girl telling me the first night we went out that she wishes she didn't like me so much otherwise she'd sleep with me. She ended up svcking me off that night and I think I banged her 3 dates later. But still I remember being really indignant when she said that (as well as some others in the past who have said similar lines). In my mind I was thinking so being a "relationship" material guy makes me have to wait for sex versus if I was some bad ass I'd probably get the lay right there....

I often have cognitive dissonance of whether I need to be more of a bad boy/alpha male versus just accepting my cool relaxed demeanor and letting things unfold in time.