Is this NORMAL during a 3some!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
practise your comprehensive writing skills, then IF you can make sense, i'll give you a proper reply.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
There seem to be an onslaught of newbies. Is this normal during this time of the year?

And about the 3some, there isn't any. I just wanted to practice my marketing skillz. Ha. :)
and about the 3some, there isn't any. i just wanted to practice my marketing skillz.

that is text book english.
obviously your marketing skillz are just as good as your writing skillz.
this thread has touched so many people.

a mod should delete it.

EDIT:
normally i wouldn't care. but u joint decemeber 04, its jan 05. and your talking about newbies joining all of a sudden? i'm guessing you have nothing to actually compare that with though?

enjoy your stay at sosuave.com
you will change in your time here. good luck to you, you will be better for it.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "z" and the "3" were meant to show style b/c I felt like trying something new. I was not aiming to show perfect grammar in this post. If you checked out my other post you will see that I dont normally write like this.

I first joined sosuave back in May 2004 under the name hsm978. I mostly lurked and only posted maybe 5-10 posts. After I went through a dramatic change, I realized that I didn't like that name and decided that I needed a much "cooler" name.

During my lurking days there were only a few people that posted. Now recently it looks like there are many more posting every 2-5 minutes, whereas before there would be a post every 10-20 minutes. Before there used to be quality posting, now there are a bunch of dumb questions that can be answer in the DJ Bible.

I wanted to know if this is a normal cycle that sosuave.com goes through. The reason I have for this hypothesis is because I think there could be a correlation being the amount of newbie and the start of the new school semester. Because it seems that most of these newbies are in college.

Now if you're gonna criticize someone, criticize something important. Not that person's grammar which you can't understand is just style and not related to that person's intelligence.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As far as i know, there are always people joining these forums, so my guess is that its NOT just this time of year, its ALL YEAR ROUND...

Laterz...

Status
Not open for further replies.