"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is this a red flag?

Raasay

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
19
Age
35
Cheers for the replies.

Aside from work, she does nothing else. I asked what her hobbies are and she doesn't have any. I suggested maybe join a gym and she said that's not for her. I was texting with her today and she says "I need a cuddle". I didn't reply and the next time I checked my phone there was 5 missed calls, all within a minute. I was blown away.

We spoke on the phone earlier and she says she has got nothing to do and is going to lie in bed. She asked to see me but I have stuff to do and can't get out today.

I don't like the idea of her having no friends or hobbies. She still lives with her parents and is nearly 30. She doesn't seem to have that get up and go that I like in someone. She keeps asking when she is seeing me next and I just said Monday possibly.

Why is she like this?
While I wouldn't consider a girl being attached too you quickly (I see this as normal behavior, but it may depend on region, social conventions etc.) as a red flag these indicators alone are red flags for me: no friends, no hobbies. Combining all of your points I would immediately next her, being polite and gentle of course, no need to hurt her even more.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top