Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there correlation between AFCness and lack of friends?

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious if you know any people who have male friends but are total crap with women.

I think there is strong evidence to a fact a guy without male friends is likely to be crappy with women as well

(aaaaaaaaaah, what a reassuring thought...........)

Cheers ;)

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry AT but i gotta break your bubble.......MOST AFC's out there manage to have a decent guy friends circle...

guess you have subconciously started associating AFC with NERD and LONER...

that is NOT the case though......

peace.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have more than 5 good friends you can rely on, find them. Find as many as you can, obviously the more, the better. They can be women too. Friends help keep your social life alive, when you don't have time to look for it. I had a good group of friends, but man, when I met my gf, now she had friends! An incredible number of them. It was like 3 times the amount I had. Still, even thought I've met all her friends, till this day, she still hasn't met all of mine. ;) ...every once in awhile we'll run into one of my friends, and she'll go 'How come you never mention him/her?' and I'd reply, 'I've got friends all over the US, I dunno, maybe cuz I don't run with them everyday.' Keeping that mystery side of me STRONG!!! ;)

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was a bad ass A.F.C i had a kickass yamaha r6(stolen) i have a nice bmw, people jock me all the time about these thins possesions, i socialiized with just about everyone around me

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were part of a huge social group it would mean you are more likely to be a DJ. why? you will have a lot of 'girl' friends and probably hit on them. made a few wrong moves, BUT eventually with such a supply of girls through friends you become a DJ unknownly through 'trial and error'.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is very social. Has many guy friends. Has a lot of platonic girl friends. This dude is one good looking muthphucker to boot. He could EASILY be a model. In fact, I really don't know why he doesn't become one. Anyway, when it comes to women he runs into a wall.

I don't like "DJ" terms but for ease of reference, this guy is one of the biggest AFC's when it comes to women. Great friends with guys and girls but anything more with women and he can't do it.