Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any advantages to having female friends?

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm friends with a girl that I used have hots for, then I found a better girl and she got a boyfriend so we are just friends now.

I wouldn't be friends with her if she was annoying or uninteresting. We share music, play stupid board games together, and she is insanely loyal. Her boyfriend got jealous of me (even though I have no interest in her anymore) and she basically told him 'deal with it he's my best friend'. She brought food to my apartment when my brother died and I became a recluse for a few months. We call each other brother/sister. It's nice.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys got it, nothing wrong with having female friends if ur no hopelessly falling for them, they introduce you to there friends, girls who dont know u well will think ur desirable becoz of the girls ur with, its really a no brainer and hey if ur both down for u mite even have a casual fck buddy out of it.......but yeh the key thing to remember dont get emotional over her, treat her like u would ur guy mates.....but just be a lil bit more sensitive

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a mutually platonic friendship (keyword MUTUAL), and you want nothing more from her than good conversation and friendship then yeah it can have advantages. I've known these 2 short asian girls since high school with no ass or tits at all and we're close like family. To be honest, if I were ever forced to bang one of them, I probably couldn't even get it up. We chill and have fun, I give them advice on guys and they give me advice on girls (GOOD, useful unbiased advice).

If you were trying to get with her and she PUT you in the friendzone (the Robin-Ted Mosby dynamic for all my HIMYM fans), she's as good as useless. And rightfully so, since when a girl you game LJBFs you, it's a soft rejection and she knows it is. If you try to get with one of her friends or a girl you guys meet when out, she will communicate the fact that she put you in the friendzone (whether voluntarily or involuntarily). For instance the conversation will go like this:
Becky (girl you like): "Hey who's that guy you're with? He's cute."
Alison (girl ur LJBF with): "Oh you mean Joe? Yeah hes a real nice guy. He's not my type but I'm sure he'll find a good girl some day. Oh by the way, did you see that guy Mike? He's so hot, do you think he'll let us come over his place tonight?"

And just like that you've been blown out by your own "friend".

Bonus Tip: The best wingwoman to have is a girl who has a slight (but not overt) crush on you. If you get a girl in this sweet spot, I swear she will HUNT you pvssy. This is why PUA books like The Game advise you to go out of your way to make a good impression on your targets friends, because when they like you, your target will REALLY like you. Some of the best long-term Fbuddies and LTRs I've had were by referral from girls like this. You don't have to game them (or escalate, rather), you just have to make it known that you are a really cool guy with options that doesn't want anything from her. Go out of your way to add her on facebook, make her laugh and help her with little stuff (but not too much), and basically make her feel good. You'd be surprised how rare it is for women to find guys like this

Last edited:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see what it could possibly be, advantage, that is. unless you know some that actually know something that's worth a hoot, like computers. A FEW these days can really make money, or at least., be useful, like in being a mechanic, or a nurse. A LOT more guys should do what I do, and TRAIN women, one at a time. It takes years, and the only way to get PAID for it, and the only way to GUARANTEE that she sticks it out, is have her be here in the Us ONLY as long as she's your wife. If you get divorced in less than 5 years,. BACK she goes to her country. after a taste of US life, she'd rather committ suicide. so she WILL train as you ask, IF you are capable of training her, that is, and if you pick a good woman in the first place. that takes time and a bit of money. a few thousand $ and a few months.