Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a way to make ur sideburns grow faster!?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't shaved mine in like a month, but they still only look like shadows. Is there any way to make em grow faster that doesn't involve shaving them?

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
puberty? and isnt it believed that when you shave they dont grow back thicker/faster?

looks like your out of luck :(

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, wtf, puberty!? Puberty would be when you start growing facial hair, but not as much as an adult will. Or else, tell me how many 15-17 year olds do you see with thick beards and mustaches? Not many.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had your problem... would be a lot easier. I have to shave everymorning, and trim my sideburns once a week.

Anyway, shaving with a razor everyday should make your facial hair thicker after a month or so. Notice I said RAZOR, not a trimmer, or clippers.

Shave, shave, shave... in no time, you'll get more hair than you want!

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
been shaving for 3 years now. I started when 12, only shaving my mustache like once a month. Been shaving my whole face for about 2 years now (well, not all my face...u know what i mean!). With a razor too (the one with 3 blades). But, my facial hair doesnt seem to get thicker....

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial Hair isn't all that great, after awhile shaving is more of a hassle than something that's "cool" just my opinion. Enjoy being smooth while u can cuz pretty soon you'll be having to shave all the time