Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the 'weekend' meet up the first 1-2 Hangouts a **** test??

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More than once when scheduling dates on weekdays evening (example Monday at 7 or Tuesday at 6) .... A chick would agree but would like to ideally (or what it seems like) to meet up on the weekend.

Why do people here say to meet up on a week day?!To look more available on the weekends? Lol

This also has nothing to do with whether she's interested or not (necessarily) because ive had dates with chicks who brought up the weekend when scheduling..

Is the weekend for the first or second meet up a **** test? I've read stuff here that mentioned something like that however those posts are old as hell so idk where the 'don juan' community stands on it that in 2019.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date on week days because it leave your schedule open on the week end for doing w/e you like do to.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some people read too much into it, but the general idea is that happy, successful people with a good social life are usually very busy on the weekends. Busy with people who are very important to them. So when you offer up a weekend, it can communicate that you feel the person you are offering it to is very important (which can be good or bad depending on the circumstances), or it can communicate you dont have much going on.

If someone pushed for a weekend date, I'd see it as a sign of interest, or that they are just busy on the week nights with work/commute/chores etc.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Sundays for first dates. Im not giving up my Friday or Saturday nights for someone I just met.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What @oldmanofthesea said.

I used to care about this, but in all reality it doesn’t matter. If a woman disqualified a man because he wa avaliable on a Saturday or Sunday.. that would be absolutely ridiculous.

Schedule whenever YOU want and hold yourself well. Nothing else matters. **** tests are tests used to gauge your actual value and how you see yourself/respond when put under pressure.

No need to pretend. Ever. If a woman asks for a date on Saturday and you’re free and want to see her.. see her. Anything else is just bogus games. Games need not exist. Games are played by people who have not fortified their inner self. Games are illusion.
Game on the other hand is understanding attraction.

As long as you’re a self validated and don’t seek it outwards, you’re absolute gold in the world. We get in trouble when we seek it externally. And that’s when a woman will shred a man to pieces.