"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

is the ganji game emotional abuse?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hi guys,

You've all got some awesome, smart, though-provoking opinions here. Thanks.

I'm not sure if women do ganji on purpose. I think we may do what looks like ganji more out of fear than manipulation. As women, we know that a man usually controls the pace of the relationship, thus he holds most of the power. I think we may test a guy out if we like him to see if there's a chance he likes us and we pull the "friend" card to cover our butts. If a guy would tell me he just wants to be friends, I would believe him and that's the way I would see him. If I want a relationship with him, I'd probably just keep that to myself and try to be the best friend to him that I could possibly be, but I would not ganji him.
SB:)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top