Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is That Girl Into You...How to Find Out For Sure

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you know this girl.
I’m not talking about a girl that you just met at the bar, or some random cutie you meet while in line for the bank: I’m talking about that girl that you know, by name, that you have a bit of a schoolboy crush on.
For weeks now at least, maybe months, you have been trying to decode her signs, understand her body language, study how she talks and acts around you, and finally unravel that mysterious “girl matrix” that has confounded many a Don Juan for millennia. Well, I’ve got some news for you, bud:
No matter how hard you try, you cannot break that code.
This girl has been training her whole life for this. While you were in school, maybe playing football, or throwing a frisbee with the guys, or gaming at a friend’s house, she was reading fashion magazines, researching flirting techniques, and whispering with the other girls about the latest hot guy around. She is ready for this battle, and if you try to meet her head-on, she will win.
Every time.
Now, I’m not saying that the code of her behavior is completely unbreakable, far from it. There are many ways to figure out what she meant by a specific behavior (and if I may say so, you’re on just the right website to find out.) But when it comes to figuring out if she likes you or not, studying her behavior for months on end will not actually let you know the answer to the big question. Surprise.
But there is hope.
Every girl has a weakness, a chink in their armor, that even the most novice of Don Juans will be able to take advantage of. And that is her friends.
If a girl has a crush on a guy, it is almost 100% GUARANTEED that every single one of her girlfriends will know about it. And the friends, being the amazing friends that they are, absolutely cannot WAIT to see you guys hooked up.
So the next time you see her friend group, all you have to do is walk up and say something like:

“Hey, I was getting some vibes from (insert girl’s name here) recently and I think she might like me. Do you think I should ask her out?”

100% of the time, if she likes you, the girls will tell you to go for it.
Now, this plan has one possible flaw.
Some girls have what they call a “girl code” which you may remember from during the middle and high school days, that forbids them from revealing the identity of another girl’s crush.
But it does NOT prevent them from telling you that you should ask said girl out. Which means all you have to do to avoid this is to not ask the dreaded question “does she like me?”
If you ask this, and she does like you, sometimes the friend group will say no out of loyalty. But if you ask “do you think I should ask her out”, the friends have no restraints on telling you to go for it.
After all, consider their point of view. If the girl you like (let’s call her Rachel) does like you, the friends would be potentially ruining her future with you if they told you not to ask her out.
So if they don’t tell you to go for it, chances are she doesn’t like you. Better luck next time.
Though all my years of Don Juaning, this has never, NEVER failed me before.
Good luck, and may the Don Juan Force be with you!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know ?

By how much compliant she is usually :)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found women are obsessed with sex. If she’s in to you, she’ll either initiate sexual talk (innuendos & such) or be eagerly receptive if you start.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like advice from a teen magazine for highschoolers. Sorry OP, but stop worrying about IF a girl is into you and assume they ARE. Make your move as a man, and if you get shot down, move on to the next one. All the mental gymnastics you play into trying to decode and decipher a woman is merely a waste of time...and time is the rarest but also the greatest asset we have as men. Men act..boys worry.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like advice from a teen magazine for highschoolers. Sorry OP, but stop worrying about IF a girl is into you and assume they ARE. Make your move as a man, and if you get shot down, move on to the next one. All the mental gymnastics you play into trying to decode and decipher a woman is merely a waste of time...and time is the rarest but also the greatest asset we have as men. Men act..boys worry.
I’m not saying that most relationships aren’t built on you asking out that cute barista that you barely know. But every once in a while, someone does fall for a girl that they actually know something about, and by that I mean more than just what they can find on their Starbucks name tag. No offense to anybody who just asks out random chicks, but I prefer not to waste my time on that sort of thing. Call me old-fashioned, but my time is valuable.

Also, bigpapa... you are 121?

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall one girl I knew had a cousin out with her and the cousin asked me something to the tune of "Why did you and L never get anything going?" That's about as blatant a Green Light as I've ever seen....

FWIW I Replied that I figured any never married woman around 30 years old wanted a guy to sire her baby and I wasn't going to do that.