Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is social value like climbing a ladder, where you must stomp on someone to move up?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always some people who like to push down other people to affirm their own social value and status. But a lot of that is because of insecurity, and an inability to act normal unless everyone is feeding into their frame.

Now, if that’s an annoyance you can start amoging them or call them out on their behavior. But there is no need to come from that frame. It may pretty much ruin their night , but by doing so , you become them. You become the bullies you were trying to avoid.

But, at the same time you should know how to hold your ground. You should know what to allow in your frame and what to avoid. Just be confident, calm and collected. Lets say if a guy is trying to steal your girl. Just say “ Hey shes with me and its not appropriate to hit on her, especially in front of me.” Don’t get angry or emotional, be decisive and confident in what you say. Be friendly, but don’t be a pushover.

If he does not go away or is still annoying, turn your back to him and ignore him

Keep your Frame as strong as a Rock

Comments and Feedbacks are always open ;)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else is doing never have done never will do ....if someone tries hitting on my chick he will either get a smack or if she's entertaining it i will just leave

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else is doing never have done never will do ....if someone tries hitting on my chick he will either get a smack or if she's entertaining it i will just leave
What if he's there with 5 other guys? Wouldnt smacking him lead to an escalation in the brawl, where you might get beaten up? Also its a possibility the guy might not be aware that the girl is with you. In most scenarios, smacking isnt a good option :)

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violence carries too may risks, not worth it unless you have nothing to lose.