Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she trying to get me jealous??

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys, i gotta wild one for ya

I got ahold of an old friend of mine. she had a b/f when we met so nothing ever really happened. I tried to kiss her on one occasion, but the b/f thing got in the way. But, she did tell me she was attracted to me.

Anyhow, i caught her online today and we started talking. She first tried to hook me up with one of her friends, but i told her i was seeing someone (even though im really not). Im trying the jealousy angle this time.

But what I got back was interesting. She told me she was getting married in September. But im also in contact with her best friend, I called the best friend to see if she knew about the wedding and she told me she's not getting married... I was like WTF??? Is she trying to make me jealous, or just get rid of me? What do u think guys??

BigNick

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO

You used the "I'm seeing someone" block before she could. So, now, to keep you in your place she had to go further. She realized if she said "yeah, me too" it would look weak and lame so she made the next biggest block "I'm engaged". That she felt she had to do it means she is playing the game. I think the next time you talk to her you should get her to be really specific.

What day in September? Where? What's his name? Where'd you meet? Where'd he ask you?

She will probably break down and say it's not that definite. Then go for that De Angelo (I think) thing where you say well if you aren't that committed you are still available.

On a side note, if he had said he was engaged she would have said she was married. If he said he was married what would she have said? I'm gay? I'm onto my second marriage? I'm a nun? If he had started with one of these where could she have gone? I'm dead? You're dreaming? Go into some kind of grade 3 Matrix philosophy about "What is reality?" "Are we all a character in someone else's poorly written Harlequin?"

I have only probed that progression so far and want to know if someone has pushed further.

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys, i want your feedback

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's overplaying the game. Women are so masochistic, they intentionally sabotage themselves instead of doing things in a straightforward manner.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: :eek:
The illustration of how far can women go to make their puzzy worthwhile...
Who really wants to hook up with someone like this ? case of a HUGE lack of integrity

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I read your post and I will say this.. You two are totally nuts about each other. I had a flame from college. And we broke up and tried to get things started again. But one night I flaked on her. I called and she blocked me with "Rollo, why are you calling me I'm engaged?"

I was devasted. Seriously. It so fizzucked with my head. But a month later I got a call and I could hear someone crying in the background. So like a JERK all I said was,"Hello?...Hello?" I was such an idiot, then. I knew it was her but I just never asked. Maybe today we could have really did something with our energy maybe started a family, became parents, bought a crib together. Something instead of using it to try and tear each other down.

Well,to make a long story short she basically had to stick with the lie because if she told me that it was lie she whould have lost face with me. I mean that is the key. To this very day she has been tracking me and my wearabouts. Using my friends to find out how I was doing. They are always trying to get me to fess to them aboout how I feel about her. At one time it was getting real ugly. To this day I believe she was breaking into my crib. No proof but I believe some of the very people I called my friend knew she was breaking into my apartment. Not taking anything but just being psycho-biatch. I know I'm babbling.

The point I'm trying to say is that you two are only digging a whole for yourselves. That hopefully you'll turn it around. Even if you think she's telling the truth let her go. Turn her loose. Because if you still care then that is still a deep cut, emotionally. If not then why do u care if she's getting hitched? One less bird you have to worry about, right? Nope. You still care and the mystery is killing you. All she has to do is pop up in places you go with some guy she knows and your imagination runs wild. Or not see you for a while and then let time feed your curiousity. If it's a lie then she'll comeback to you. But then again Probably not considering as another poster wrote how "women were masochistic,". So she knows she better have something good to say in front of you becuase she going looking real stupid for saying all that just to hurt you. Petty isn't it?

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually called her out. I wasnt a jerk or anything, I kinda teased her about it. I told her I thought it was cute that she was jealous of my new girl and that I didnt know I was such a good dancer!!! Havent heard back yet??? I'll keep u all posted.

What do u you all think about that ???

Big Nick

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do that?

Big Nick, it's starting too sound as if you want her too be jealous. And even if she is.. too bad, right? Ok then. Let it go. I wouldn't have called her out on it because if you were looking redemption you aren't going to get it now. She would have been losing her mind knowing that you had moved on and saw through her BS. To her in your eyes she would have been of no major importance. Oh well.

Also, I would have used it too look down on her for attempting to drag me down to her level. This would have let her know I am not the guy you thought you knew. I read a post on the home page of "Saving some girls." She won't call back because either way there are no cards left on the table. It's over between you two and calling her out sped up the process. Isn't this what you wanted?