Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she a ****tease ?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chick thinks I like her b/c she asked her roommate if I did. Im good friends w/ the roommate. I did some kino, that made her believe that I was interested. I called Wednesday, left a voice message. Called Friday, left a voice message. She responded back neither time. Went to her house friday night to go clubbing w/ her roommate. She didnt wanna come b/c she had work for 10 hours on saturday. She also worked that Friday (works til 8 at a liquor store). At this point I'm pretty sure she was not interested. So I began to go into nexting mode. Even though me and hot chick are kind of friends b/c i met through her roommate a few weeks ago, she is very shy. The shocker was she called me tonight right after she got back from work. Asked me how my thanksgiving break was, and how last night was. All small talk.

I'm freakin' confused. I call this chick twice, and get no call backs. Hang out w/ roommate Friday night, but HB doesnt come b/c of work. Maybe legit excuse, but work wasn't til 10 am. Now she calls me to small talk when she def. can't hang out tonight b/c she's going home.

WTF is this ? A ****tease ? Do shy chicks **** tease or can this be her interested b/c she knows I'm interested in her. I'm at a loss at what to think. ANy ideas are helpful.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude next time you talk to her just ask her when she is free. if she gives some BS like "oh im busy all this week but maybe 11 days from now if you call me you can see"

NEXT.

I mean seriously, if she wants to chill with you she will. Just ask her when shes free, set up a hang out time and thats it.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i'm planning on it. Would have today but she was in car while talking, and cell phone was about to go dead b/c of a dead zone, so we cut it short. I'm just wondering if anyone has insite on to why the fu*k she called me. Maybe out of courtesy b/c i called twice ?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Um...how, exactly, is she "teasing" you? Based on what you've said, she never showed any kind of interest prior to you calling her...and she did eventually call back. And a 10 hour shift on your feet does make you tired. You don't have any reason to be upset with this girl at all. It's possible she might be somewhat interested in you, but if you act all offended when she didn't do anything to warrant it then she won't be for long, if she is.

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Um...how, exactly, is she "teasing" you? Based on what you've said, she never showed any kind of interest prior to you calling her...and she did eventually call back. And a 10 hour shift on your feet does make you tired. You don't have any reason to be upset with this girl at all. It's possible she might be somewhat interested in you, but if you act all offended when she didn't do anything to warrant it then she won't be for long, if she is.
Word. Be a man and ask her out.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, i've hung out with her twice before. once at a party where i got some good kino-ing going, and i sensed some IL. Then she invited me to a pre-thanksgiving party, but i thought nothing of it b/c i'm friends with the roommate. I'm not necessarily looking for advice on how to approach this chick, b/c I know what I'm doing in that respect. I've read heavily on dj material every day. I'm more curious if anyone could guess at the thought process of this chick. She is somewhat shy, so i guess this is just a learning process for me.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you Don Juan forums. I've succesfully got myself a date with my first hb 9.5

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
I just want to say thank you Don Juan forums. I've succesfully got myself a date with my first hb 9.5
now lets see if she shows up :)

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes girls get bored just like guys are. Sometimes if I get bored, I'd just call even someone I don't like. Just to chat a little. It has nothing to do with interest. I hardly do this anymore cauze I'm too busy planning my thing.

On the other hand, she may be interested in you. Give yourself a little time so you can find out.