Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is lascivious dancing a form of non sexual cheating?

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just wondering what are the thoughts of the community regarding this form of dancing between ones partner and a before unknown person?
Let's say club style dancing or salsa maybe with touching, twerking, rubbing and maybe the girl jumping on the guy while dancing.
Nothing planned just spur of the moment.
Thanks.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not necessarily "cheating" but it's one of those things that no man wants to see his lady doing with another man. If she is your long term or exclusive girlfriend, than she should be reprimanded and punished for doing such a thing. If she's a **** buddy, or casual fling, than you should let it slide or just have fun with it while being indifferent.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say if it's cheating, but it's not acceptable if you're in a committed relationship, so why does it matter? Same goes for any kind of flirting. Is it technically cheating? Probably not. Is it okay? No.

Any women who puts herself in a situation like that already has decided in the back of her mind that she'll cheat if the opportunity presents itself. I would also say that cheating isn't necessarily a physical act. I would say that emotional cheating is even worse sometimes because it goes on for longer, is harder to call out on, and worst of all is more likely to lead to monkey branching.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say if it's cheating, but it's not acceptable if you're in a committed relationship, so why does it matter? Same goes for any kind of flirting. Is it technically cheating? Probably not. Is it okay? No.

Any women who puts herself in a situation like that already has decided in the back of her mind that she'll cheat if the opportunity presents itself. I would also say that cheating isn't necessarily a physical act. I would say that emotional cheating is even worse sometimes because it goes on for longer, is harder to call out on, and worst of all is more likely to lead to monkey branching.
I think it matters as I keep hearing about this kind of events so to speak.
It happened to me and also to one buddy of mine. He also talked to a buddy of his that saw his long time gf dance like that at some corporate party.
So in my opinion it's not a rare thing to occur.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the many paradoxes you'll face when dating. Women naturally like to flirt and be touchy, without it necessarily meaning that much. The longer you are with her, the bigger the chance Something like this will happen( a arguably cheat-esque move that is. )

There are men roaming this planet who would say something like " I I dgaf, as long as she comes back home with me".

Arguably a very beta move. But in the other hand, if you become more advanced at you'll learn that trying to control a woman is also beta AF.

Imo it is kinda RP to actually accept female nature and just " let things be". This us only possible when a man is NOT fully invested and committed. You basically assume all women are slvts, so whether you are there or not , it doesn't even matter.

Age matters also. A lot. Beneath age 21 ( I geuss?) might be a different story from a woman 30+. In theory.

Back in the days I would embarrass myself. Nowedays I would just return the favor, and dance with other women also ( and put her in the " not wifey material "box).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not cheating but its disrespect. She´s not gf/wifey material.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on whether she just loves to dance like that in general, or if it's only with men, with hot men, when you're not looking, etc.

If it's consistent with her personality you'll either have to put up with it, set a clear boundary as a condition of the relationship, or dump her.

If it's something she only does with men she's attracted to, or go attract men or to treat you like a beta male cuck, then get rid of her.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on whether she just loves to dance like that in general, or if it's only with men, with hot men, when you're not looking, etc.

If it's consistent with her personality you'll either have to put up with it, set a clear boundary as a condition of the relationship, or dump her.

If it's something she only does with men she's attracted to, or go attract men or to treat you like a beta male cuck, then get rid of her.
She loves to dance yes. From what I've seen she dances with most people.