Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it right to give a girl crap?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this girl that is fairly attractive and a bit chubby. she wants to lose the weight but cant get herself to the gym b/c she has no one to go with. i cant go with her b/c i have work to do. she keeps telling me this and today i just said STFU in not so many words. i told her stop giving me and yourself crap and just go to the gym and if she wanted to say big, well thats her problem. i felt good dropping it on her which she didnt expect. do you think i went overboard?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you care if she drops pounds?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i think it would be better social proof to hang out with a skinny attractive girl than a fat one. plus its easier physically for a bang.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so your making her a potential **** buddy?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yyeah. she said she needed to loose the weight, im just trying to her rear to the gym.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok gotcha! just hint to her that fat girls are unatractive and how every girl should have shakiras body and voila she will be hittin the gym quicker than you think. you gotta steer her mind for quicker results:D

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not use to blunt honesty and when it has a hint of truth they actually think about it. Perhaps be more supportive. Give her scenarios of all the stuff shes missing out on. The fact that she'd feel more vibrant, be comfortable in any bikini this summer, in the eye of every guy she comes across.

My girlfriend is easily a 9 and a model but she wasn't working out because she was only doing it because her work told her to or because she felt she "needed to." I gave her reason she should work out for herself and not for anyone else. She likes the attention like all women do and also like seeing new lines appear and more definition occur. In short she goes to the gym more then me and she does it because she wants to now.

Hope it help!

-BB

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with encouraging her. Just try to tell her all the incentives of what she can get if she hits the gym. More guys will go up to her, she'll feel better mentally, she will have more confidence, etc. The problem with fat people, in various degrees of it, are fat because they have exceptionally little will power. If they're not willing enough to stop eating after that 3rd Ho Ho, it's going to be harder for her to cut fatty foods altogether. Its been a week and a half for me. I successfully lost 6 pounds my first week and yeah, its been hell. I've been consuming water. Last night I drank a Wild Cherry Pepsi and man, it tasted terrible. It was way too sweet so I gave it to my sister and kept chugging water down. I felt good after that because my desire to consume bad food has been minimal. I cheated a meal this lunch by eating at McDonald's and don't expect to have the craving for fatty foods in the future. I think here in a few weeks, I'll just cut that cheating meal out entirely once the urge to eat unhealthily ceases to exist. I hope to lose another 3-4 pounds this week so here's hoping.

Thing is, it was mentally tough to begin. The first day of eating a meal, I wanted to eat ****ty foods so bad. I forced those feelings down with water. I consulted DIESEL's guide and he said I wasn't even doing it right still. So I went to his plan and kept drinking water to suppress the feelings of eating bad food. Then as a reward, I ate some Burger King but that was enough. Its greasy fries and its grease trap hamburger patties kept me away. Then combined with three days a week of 20 minutes of going all out cardio helped me see almost instant results. 6 lbs in a week is good, especially knowing that its not water seeing as how you consume a gallon at least a night.

For her, its going to be hard. The first week, like the first of anything, will be the hardest. Make her pay out a lot of **** so that way she sees that her money wasn't wasted. I've tried dieting 10 times in my life and most of them lasted 2-3 days because there was not much incentive. This time, I bought creatine, vitamins, whey protein, etc. This week I'm getting flaxseed oil and caffeine based fat burners (not sure about the fb though given the recent bad press against fb) I'm going to get a gym subscription for a couple weeks to continue lifting while school is not open for a brief while. I know I can make it and the dedication is whats needed.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was probably saying it to you expecting you to tell her something like, she is fine as she is or she is not fat. Basically some comment to approve of her, so she can feel better about herself without doing anything about it.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps me gain muscle as opposed to fat. I should have specified. What I want to lose is fat weight.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time women need support more than blunt honesty. It depends on the individual though, some girls would react better to the truth than others.

Tell her this - you don't need to go to the gym to lose weight. Here's what you do:

Eat less. Its simple, calories in < calories burned and you will lose weight. Don't starve yourself but cut down on how much you eat. Have 1 sandwich instead of 2, use mustard instead of mayonaise, don't drink ANY soda (diet or otherwise), etc. Make small changes and STICK TO THEM. This is a lifestyle change. Also, eat a small dinner and NO SNACKS before bed. Remember - its easier to prevent yourself from eating a cookie than it is to jog for 15 minutes.

Drink a gallon of water every day.

Do something extra to burn calories 6 days a week. Go running. Ride a bike. Go walking. Go swimming. Join a martial arts dojo. ANYTHING. Find something fun, and do it. This is another thing that needs to be a lifestyle change.

That is the best way to lose weight IMO. No stupid diets or pills, make a lifestyle change. The weight will come off, and stay off.