Is it possible to be a PUA if one wants to be asleep by 21:00?

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. Day game is better than night game in certain ways. Have you given it a shot?

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that's working a professional job to make a decent income to attract women.
I make 6 figures working my own hours from home, lol. I make my own hours

If you think being a 9-to-5 office worker is what makes you attractive to women I've got bad news for you.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make 6 figures working my own hours from home, lol. I make my own hours

If you think being a 9-to-5 office worker is what makes you attractive to women I've got bad news for you.
Well, that's what Beta men have always done.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're locked into a mindset of "what alpha men do" and "what beta men do," you're probably the "beta."

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about how it's the new cool thing with Zoomers to go to sleep as early as grandma. o_O

Bro, in order to make the gainz you gotta go to bed early, around 8pm-9pm, then you wake up at 3am thats 7-8 hrs of sleep, then gym 4am-5am, then work 6am-3pm. Then you have 4pm -8pm to do chores in the house and cook.

During the week you're grinding and making the gainz, then on the weekends you run game, its not that difficult. Women should be the last thing on your mind.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about how it's the new cool thing with Zoomers to go to sleep as early as grandma.
Of course, you can only meet babes after 21:00...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about how it's the new cool thing with Zoomers to go to sleep as early as grandma. o_O
The PUA lifestyle isn't going to be a reality if someone has a strict 9 PM bedtime (that usually means prepping to go to bed by 8:30 - 8:45 PM).

It's possible to arrange first dates and have a strict 9 PM bedtime. A man doing that would have to do use non-bar venue approaching, swipe apps, social media DMs, and possibly going to some weeknight 5-8 PM type Happy Hours. I don't think most Gen Z/Zoomer men are going to be doing non-bar approaching. Non-bar approaching is a niche activity that seems to be getting even less common. Most of the Zoomers are going to be using the social media DMs and swipe apps to try to get laid. I've even seen articles that Gen Z/Zoomers are getting rid of dating apps. Good for them. Zoomers probably saw how much of a disaster swipe apps were for Millennials.

The problem with the 9 PM bedtime and dating are the 1st and 2nd dates. It would be almost impossible to set up and complete a first/second date and be ready to go to sleep by 9 PM. Even if a man could actually get a woman to show up for a 5:30 PM or 6 PM start time first/second date date on a weeknight, the first/second date would be unlikely to result in sex and keeping that 9 PM bedtime. In most large cities, it's very difficult to find someone willing to do a first date that early and then make it to the venue on time with big city traffic.

Any Zoomer with a regular 9 PM bedtime is either in the middle of a longer term relationship or incel/borderline incel. Given the statistics that exist about sexlessness in the Zoomer generation, it is likely that the Zoomer males with early bedtimes are incel/borderline incel.

Why is 9-5 "beta game"?
Because that's working a professional job to make a decent income to attract women.
There are plenty of white collar office workers who are incel/borderline incel. The STEM workers are a part of this but it goes beyond the STEM worker males. Plenty of males in business roles (sales, marketing, accounting, etc.) are unmarried males who are incel/borderline incel.

There is a difference in skill sets in what it takes to survive white collar work and what it takes to get a woman's pants. It's even more difficult for white collar workers because they are usually trying to get inside the panties of bougie, demanding white collar women. Blue collar and McJob men are often making efforts to get laid with women with less than a college degree working low level jobs like cashier at Walmart. A woman with a high school diploma who is a cashier at Walmart or Dollar General isn't going to be as demanding as some white collar worker female with a bachelor's or advanced degree.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former Pookie/ street dude here..

My (absolute last) alarm rings at 6 o'clock. I perform best at 8 hours of sleep. That means 22.00 is the absolute limit ,and 21.00 is better because i never sleep immediately.

All dudes that I know that are still being Pookie they don't work. A small hustle here and there..a fattie here and there...but never ever will they touch the sincere "good life " that a career can bring.

It's either going to bed early and obtaining skills, money ect to bulld a lasting foundation, OR be/ stay a Pookie who gets to go to bed whenever he wants and who makes no serious money and doesn't learn any skill that can bring in more money.. amd yes you'll have time to "club going UP .on a Tuesday ".

#The toxic hb7 who also doesn't do shyte will leave either way. You can ride this one out for quite some time, but no way you can build something serious with her. Even a child won't make it last. Toxic hb7 will cheat gaslight, ignore, play games and basically become the most important thing/problem im your life.

#Age will catch up with you: a 30+ y.o man who doesn't have his shyte together will lose his natural ability to attract. Its all fun and games when you are in your twenties. When you leave your prime..good luck!

#You will never ever even get close to a DECENT hb7+ because there's a similar version of you, BUT with a clean nice car, good yard, unique style ect, less drams in his life ect.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being a pua and having a career are two opposites it seems. Gotta pick one.

The folklore nowadays is that she cheats om 60 hours per week hardworking man with a unemployed "loser".

But when she is in a relationship with unemployed Loser, she'll cheat on him with the ambitious career driven dude...

Imo a man must ALWAYS choose what is best for HIM, and he must find ways to combine the fun and pleasure with hard work and ofcourse GAME, and knowledge about the game.

Being a pua who dedicates his life to chasing women..will leave you with nothing to show for. Talking from experience here.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, the most saturated part of my week for attractive women is between the hours of 8-6: all of the women coming in and out of the city, the office and the neighborhood is beyond any other part of the day, maybe save for the club on the weekend and instead of paying a cover I get paid to go during the week. If it’s all a numbers game then there is no better pool to swim in than the periphery of the workday

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, in order to make the gainz you gotta go to bed early, around 8pm-9pm, then you wake up at 3am thats 7-8 hrs of sleep, then gym 4am-5am, then work 6am-3pm. Then you have 4pm -8pm to do chores in the house and cook.

During the week you're grinding and making the gainz, then on the weekends you run game, its not that difficult. Women should be the last thing on your mind.
I agree with this schedule and it’s more or less what I do. However; we are not computer systems therefore we don’t run game. We engage in it.

the term game itself is annoying Yankee drawl.

Call it “going on the pull” and have a cup of tea. Oh, and rejoin the empire as Junior Partner. Then all will be right in the world.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to 'set aside' a block of time to 'approach women'. Just be a social fellow and connect with other people when you see they want to connect. Stay aware so you can seize the opportunity when it appears.

Most of my lovers I came by 'naturally'. For instance, one of my side jobs was security officer. I preferred night shifts to work on my novels, but when I worked during normal office hours I would be in contact with everyone going in and out of the building - staff, personnel, maintenance, service, catering, secretarial, delivery - everyone had to present themselves to the security to be checked in and out of the building. Through that I met a multitude of women - secretaries and personal assistants, all types of service personnel, female couriers, et cetera - and I would just be courteous and charming and witty (and discreet), so I had no problem finding women at work. I only stayed away from dating actual coworkers (female security personnel and receptionists) because I didn't want a reputation to get back to my employers.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ
I can see that you have been active here since 2006,so that makes you active for 18 years!!
So my question is,has this site actually helped you?
I always want to ask OGs if this site has been of any help or is just a niche space for men who are down.
It hasn't helped enough to make up for my 2%-ile height. :mad: :mad: