Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Ok?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok to use negative hits on your friends that you wanna go out with? Kinda as a way to get out of the friend zone. Also how about some minor kino? and then if she's fealing it then move up into some heavier kino.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best (and usually only way) to get a girl that your already friends with is to
a) break all contact from her unless it is absolutely neccesary then
b) make sure she sees you with other girls, having a great time. This'll make her see what shes missing out on and wonder why your never around her anymore. Giving her MORE attention will get you nowhere because she'll see it like friendly messin' around, and that doesn't help you at all.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday
The best (and usually only way) to get a girl that your already friends with is to
a) break all contact from her unless it is absolutely neccesary then
b) make sure she sees you with other girls, having a great time. This'll make her see what shes missing out on and wonder why your never around her anymore. Giving her MORE attention will get you nowhere because she'll see it like friendly messin' around, and that doesn't help you at all.
Well I'm actually kinda doing that.

1) I've been flirting with her friends and alot of girls. Keep talking about other girls in front of her.

2) Being the alpha male. For instance, we used to walk together after lunch to our next class, then today she wanted to walk with her friends and told me to come walk with them. So I said "Hell no. I'll walk with Amy(a girl I flirt with). I guess you don't get to walk with me."

Is this good stuff I've been doin?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101

Is this good stuff I've been doin?
Yup.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man don't break contact with her, thats only if she rejected you.

Cut out the contact is better. Meaning that you dont always have time to call her etc cos your busy with other girls.