Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it normal to get annoyed if FWB of 5 years

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
keeps brining up this new guys she talking to me about?

I told her to stop talking about him every time we go out.. its just annoying or it will be the last time we go out.

I'm getting turned off every time she mentions his name. I have nothing against her ****ing him, talking to him, texting him. But to keep talking to me about him is annoying.

What should I do? is this normal feeling? im not jealous, just annoyed

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just tell her you don’t want to hear about it, or for grind flip scripts and talk about some hottie.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get annoyed with FWB's in 5 seconds...

It seems to be some kinda misconception that just cause there's no relationship it's ok to be disrespectful that's the problem with FWB's , you have to constantly put them in their place ,which might actually annoy them since there are no real rules besides the ones that are talked about and agreed upon very early

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keeps brining up this new guys she talking to me about?

I told her to stop talking about him every time we go out.. its just annoying or it will be the last time we go out.

I'm getting turned off every time she mentions his name. I have nothing against her ****ing him, talking to him, texting him. But to keep talking to me about him is annoying.

What should I do? is this normal feeling? im not jealous, just annoyed
You need to curb this behavior, if you have already mentioned it to her then withdraw attention. She made need a demotion from FWB to plate if she doesn't get the hint. I'd find this disrespectful but she's likely doing this to make you jealous for a promotion to a higher status.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, so what I am feeling is..not simpish / jealous / needy right????

Like i said, i told her in the car "i don't care if you F him, text him all day, just quit talking about him with me or im gona drop you off here. We going to have to stop this FWB if this keeps happening. Because it's just annoying me."

My point is, i hope im not coming off sounding "BETA who is afraid of losing her??? (No, i am NOT afraid to lose her.. infact I want more distance from her as she is starting to eat up my time. Yes,, we both have invested time with each other over the 5 years... Yes, she knows we are NOT official.)

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shvt test. This behavior is disrespectful. Women only do this to guys they don’t fear losing. A big part of respect is fear. She knows there won’t be consequences… so she keeps doing it.

OP, if she really liked you, she wouldn’t being up other guys.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. If she is annoying you, why do you keep seeing her?

You really don't have to say anything to her, women are not fvcking stupid. Just stop seeing her, she'll know why you are doing this. if she likes you and wants to be around you, then she'll try to make plans and then the next time she sees you she won't be doing the things you don't like.

Take the hint and move along.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have a long term fwb, that I’ve had to tell to pound dirt more than once.

However it was for outbursts related to her saying **** like “oh, sorry, I forgot I’m just a fu*k”, happens every now and then or some variation thereof. In this case it auto-corrects within hours.

FWB comes in many flavors, I tend to set things up as “you’re not THE ONE, but we have chemistry and we enjoy each other’s company, subject to change”. Obviously, you cannot do this overtly women can lose their marbles if/when you do.

Now, this allows a smart guy to set things up as one-way monogamy. Women (normal mentation ones) only want to have sexual intimacy with ONE guy.

Edited for clarity: If she is receiving more from me in this setup than she has from past LTRs: adventure, fun, raucously good sex, a high value male to spend time with, etc. - it’s not like I’m short changing her in anyway other than that label they tend to want - like it’s any guarantee of anything whatsoever except complacency. In my last LTR, (multi-year), if we’d never defined the relationship- we’d still be together. I learned my lesson. Sorely.

/end edit

I do this because I can, I’m high value enough to demand monogamy but make no guarantee of my own. Again not overtly, this is accomplished through behaviors and discussions about socio-sexual topics sharing my opinions on things I find acceptable or unacceptable.

Anyway, yea I’m a hypocrite, and God knows what’s truly happening, but I demand availability based on MY schedule their compliance dictates their status and my willingness to allow them to bask in my light.

Takes a bit of psychopathy, Machiavellian thinking and narcissism on my part.

Remember YOU ARE THE PRIZE, and act accordingly.

And for the record, this has been my mantra for years, twice now women have caused me to stop dead in my tracks, unload my guns and put them away for monogamy in an LTR, WILLINGLY, in both cases I was happy with it in every way, in one case I was ECSTATIC. Happens.

Last edited: