Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me or do groups of hot girls always have an ugly chick?

Do groups of hot girls always have that one ugly chick?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did any of you guys ever notice this, or am i just loco...

do the cliques of hot girls always have at least one ugly chick to make the rest of them look better?

if you guys have noticed this or you know the secret and dark motive behind this, please share.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole topic remings me of a character Patric from BBC produced TV-serial 'Coupling'. Are they showing it in US?
He never even sees the ugly ones.. (totally ignores them)

As Patrick, I don't see those uglies really often not to mention remembering their names. :D

Hmmm.. Maybe hot chicks want to look better by going out with their ugly friends.
Personally I really like to be the hottest guy in a group...
So it's logical that hotties want to be the hottest too.
But can you think things like this with logic?
I don't know really.

Maybe hotties are with uglies just because they are friends.
Ever heard of that? ;)

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they dont always have them, but the groups that do, are actually the groups you should consider. the ugly girl in a hot group is the perfect thing for a beginner dj (although most of the time he wont recognize it). you mack on the ugly girl, and her hot friends get jealous because they think you should be macking on them. and then you take advantage of that jealousy. its that easy

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of ugly chicks don't have hot chicks around them.... so I think your theory may be right. As for the ugly girls.....

I give them nicknames.... such as:

Fat Face

Woman on couch

Pizza Face

Big Forehead

Big Forehead Mascara

Zombie

Fish

Incredible Hulk

Death Face

Zombie albino cheerleader with big forehead and nasty legs

Panda Bear

Bea ver (why is the name of a freaking animal censored?)

Ugly 80s WWF chick with mean face.

Thats most of them.

Added some!

Last edited:

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, but you forgot my favorite one, 'deathface', short for 'the face of death'...lol

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree it does appear that most groups of hot ladies do have a Panda or two, as WUWD put it. However, I don't think it's to make the rest of the ladies look better. Looks are a matter of opinion. One man's 9 is another man's 5. So it could be, like Hot Ice said, that they are friends. Also, it may be that it appears there is an ugly chick in every group whereas that one particular girl just doesn't meet your criteria of being hot. I mean, stick 10 chicas together, every guy's probably going to find at least one of them unattractive.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Random afc
Do the cliques of hot girls always have at least one ugly chick to make the rest of them look better?
Yes but it's not to make them look better, but because they have sympathy, empathy for them and their plight. This is why you'll get in trouble with women, with the sisterhood of women, if you remark a woman a cow. Doesn't matter if you're walking on the street and the overhearing woman doesn't know you, doesn't know the woman whom is target of whispered vulgar; she will think of you in quite distaste.

(Huh, I'm getting pretty philosophical in my writing style)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
haha, but you forgot my favorite one, 'deathface', short for 'the face of death'...lol
Excellent! I'll add it right away!