Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it good idea to date ex's school mates?

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just broke up with my gf last sunday. I'm ready to move on and start dating again. But the problem is that my ex knows two girls that i'm interested in (i have both their numbers) and i'm not sure if they already got c0ckblocked by my ex girlfriend or not. Should i Call or not? I want to be on safe side.

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you and your ex are on very good terms (rarely happens), she should have no part of your life. Pick up the damn phone and call them! Seriously, what's the worst that can happen?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does your Ex just know them or are they friends? If she just knows them, call them up and find out for yourself if your Ex has ruined your chances. Can't hurt to try. If they're her friends, still call them up, but there's not much chance of a LTR if that's what you're after.

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're just school friends, but she also has their numbers. And the b1tch knew i was interested in those two chicks, and hated one of the girl. I have this gut feeling that my ex might have c0ckblock me already.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't like her? All the better :) Try that one first. Seriously, what have you got to lose?

Osc.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it dude... don't know why you have to ask. Life's too short, if you can find happiness with someone else, shoooooooooooooooooooooot. If all else fails, remember this "..."

:p