“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is it ever ok to be labeled a NICE GUY?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
If "you're a nice guy" and "you're so nice" mean different things then I think the latter is a sign of compliment, or is it?

I've been called "nice" so many times in so many different ways "you're such a nice person"; "you're so nice"; (a male friend calls me "earnest", now is that a good trait with women?); a female friend once remarked that I was "cute", saying "looking at you!"...

"Cute" and "nice" sometimes go together...

Now I'm wondering, if I'm so nice then why aren't they interested in me as a bf? Or have they already signaled interest by saying that I'm nice? Or did they just put me in the good, nice friend zone?

Aghh...it's so hard to comprehend women!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top