"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is it easier to do bar pulls in Europe?

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
71
Reaction score
41
Just wondering...
Is it easier to have one night stands over there?
Is being "high status" and loud less valued compared to USA?
Just curious.. Never been there.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
Not sure about one night stands.. but bar pull ups are equally hard in the states or in europe. I usually do lat pull downs though...
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Just wondering...
Is it easier to have one night stands over there?
Is being "high status" and loud less valued compared to USA?
Just curious.. Never been there.
What exactly do you mean by “Europe”? Portugal? Switzerland? Moldova? There are 44 countries in Europe, most of them with their own unique cultures. Some European countries have more in common with the U.S. than other parts of Europe.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Culturally if you go to a place that has tourism, night clubs, etc. It should be about the same as in America.

It could be easier if you're extra desirable in the part of Europe you visit (a party destination that doesn't get a lot of Americans or [Your Race Here])

It could also be much harder than America (you're non-white and experience racism/stereotypes, you go into a socially conservative area like Turkey, etc.)

Here's a specific example so this post isn't too general: Based on the German tourists I've met in NY, I think going to Germany would be awful. They're boring, not very receptive to pickup and a lot of them don't speak good English.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Here's a specific example so this post isn't too general: Based on the German tourists I've met in NY, I think going to Germany would be awful. They're boring, not very receptive to pickup and a lot of them don't speak good English.
I'm german and you're wrong. Most germans speak english very well. We have bitches, too. It's not hard going out and find one, trust me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
What exactly do you mean by “Europe”? Portugal? Switzerland? Moldova? There are 44 countries in Europe, most of them with their own unique cultures. Some European countries have more in common with the U.S. than other parts of Europe.
He is a typical American what do you expect?

OP, to answer your question, pick up a book once in a while.
 
Top