Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is dating different for very handsome men?

Reaction score
These are great responses, I really appreciate them.

Yeah I don't like spinning plates, it feels like I'm pretending to be someone else... I don't feel like a man, it doesn't make me feel masculine. I've slept with slooty girls(just too easy, very vapid existence in my humble opinion, quite boring infact.. no passion... just humping... yawn), I've seduced a virgin(I felt like a bad ass for a week... then my head cleared and I regretted it, she was left confused and lost... It should be with someone you care about, not random sex. I would never do it again)

I've lowered my standards but then I struggle with not being physically attracted to them, I end up feeling "obligated" to sex her.. and I do it unwillingly.. it's not good.. I end up resenting her.. I've had a relationship like that before. There must be sexual chemistry for a real relationship,

It's like being attracted to your best friend, who happens to be a woman and is committed to you.. It appeals to me, it makes me feel manly to know there's a woman that is MINE and she loves being mine, she loves desiring me.

I desire women that desire me beyond just physical intimacy.. when a woman learns about my mind and gets me to open up... when she encourages me and she can't help but to always be touching me and be near me... and she see's that other women desire me but she knows I only want her... (she may wonder sometimes though, because of the attention I get from women).

It keeps her hooked, like a drug.. and benefits her too because I don't cheat in my relationships, my ego can't hide my intentions.

Relationships allow me to open her for sex unlike she's ever had before.. true passionate wild sweaty intimate sex. Once you've had it.. you never go back, she won't leave me... I know she wouldn't because she knows what I have to offer her.. I unleash her inhibition in bed, and she knows I can give it to other women.. she desires to FEEL and I can make her feel... only if she commits to me. It makes me feel powerful and masculine. But I have all the power, she initiates sex with me and I decide if I feel like it... and I won't say no unless her behavior is negative or deprecating. She must uphold her side of the relationship for me to sex her, again.. it makes me feel manly

Sleeping with multiple women makes me feel shallow and vapid, it makes me feel weak.. Like women are (literally and spiritually) taking my energy and drive

Reaction score
Just date a normal plain looking cute chick, who many here might rate a 6 or 7, who doesn't wear make-up and then invite her to a social event that requires wearing a gown.

You'd have a 10 by then.

From the way many of you guys post on here, it seems like many of you don't date enough women to know this simple fact.
Normal plain looking chicks don't attract me physically, if I can describe a woman as normal and plain looking chances are I am not open to sleeping with her. I've lowered my standards before, and it doesn't work. The sex sucks because I'm not interested in her. I know very quickly if I would sleep with a woman, first its her looks of course. Then her personality, I've passed women that are beautiful but are very rude or just plain boring.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you're a very attractive man in the eyes of most women, and you have a wit, a charm and other attractive, masculine qualities about you, a woman who is considered a "6 or 7" is going to have to have a rock solid level of confidence, be practically immune to jealousy and possess a sense of trust that just isn't typical of such women. She will have to be able to refrain from reading deeper into the endless, subtle behaviors that other women will routinely display in his presence that even the man himself may not notice or think much of (likely because she will immediately recognize the same little tricks she has employed herself before).

The statement that a "6" can clean up well when thrown into a little black skirt with high heels and a little clutch bag may be a simple fact as a stand alone statement, but it is unlikely to gloss over all of those potential insecurities and headaches that a man would very probably have to contend with. It's more work than it is worth, particularly to a man who knows more attractive women are available to him who will less likely possess such insecurities.

Of course, those highly attractive women often come with their own set of issues and bat-sh-t-craziness, not to mention that these women will attract other handsome men that will dilute the impact of your own good looks (stressing the importance of having qualities outside of just looks).

And that's the point of this thread, I think:

Good looks doesn't = easy street when anything deeper than a hook up with some nightclub sloot is taken into consideration. There will always be issues to contend with that require a man to have a well developed sense and an ability to handle it all, regardless of the perceived value any woman will have, high or low.
Usually, women who r always dressed up and made up to look gorgeous (those 9 and 10's) are like huge Christmas trees you see in shopping complexes. Many people are absolutely blown away just by their beauty alone.

Remove their fancy trinkets and bulbs of light, all you have is a plastic tree. Most if not all are just plastic trees with nothing much going except highlighting their beauty.

Those 6 or 7 that you see who seldom dresses or groom to the maximum are like natural Christmas trees, some are lush and beautiful who when adorned with trinkets and bulbs of light will absolutely blow away many men with their beauty, intellect, femininity, charisma and mannerism.

That's the difference.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Usually, women who r always dressed up and made up to look gorgeous (those 9 and 10's) are like huge Christmas trees you see in shopping complexes. Many people are absolutely blown away just by their beauty alone.

Remove their fancy trinkets and bulbs of light, all you have is a plastic tree. Most if not all are just plastic trees with nothing much going except highlighting their beauty.

Those 6 or 7 that you see who seldom dresses or groom to the maximum are like natural Christmas trees, some are lush and beautiful who when adorned with trinkets and bulbs of light will absolutely blow away many men with their beauty, intellect, femininity, charisma and mannerism.

That's the difference.
You sound like Hermey the tinsel twink misfit elf that wanted to become a dentist.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like Hermey the tinsel twink misfit elf that wanted to become a dentist.
I don't have the slightest clue as to whom you just mentioned but I do know that u r mentally challenged, everyone can clue in to that.