Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is a mobile app necessary for business?

Rilan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, what do you think about it? Why mobile apps are important for businesses? How much does a simple app cost?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Guys, what do you think about it? Why mobile apps are important for businesses? How much does a simple app cost?
Have no idea of the cost, and a secure payment process would have to be factored into that if you plan to sell directly online, but most people use phones or pads to order these days. Personal laptop days are mostly gone now from a consumer standpoint …
The question is though, why are you asking about a business venture on a pua site ? Get focused, it will serve your intentions better …

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the business, but no not really.

we build mobile apps, and i would say probably half of them aren't necessary. If you have a website that is mobile responsive, there is no need to have an application, that does the same thing

Price will be determined by rather or not it's for android or iOS, and rather it's a native app, two native apps ore one hybrid app, rather ot not what and which framework will be used (ionic or swift etc)

We've built an app for as little as $600. We've built an app for as much as $15,000. it just depends.

TimFT

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that everything depends on the business that you own. This is the first. Secondly, most people now have smartphones and it's easier to go into the application and choose what you need. Faster and more convenient. First of all, you need to explore the companies that offer such services and their prices. Good reviews about this company here, which has good prices and conditions.

markmitchell29

Reaction score
depends on the business, but an app can get you on top of your competitors

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have idea how much it cost, but today for every business that is something you must have.