Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Investment tips for a low budget

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently started Day Trading, and I'm amazed with how well it has been going (I was just studying the tactics and operations before, but now I'm actually risking my money with it). With that, I made some money, about US$340 (yes, I know this is nothing for you guys, but the currency exchange from Dollar do Reais is about US$1=BRL$5.85, so it turns out I get a bit more than BRL$2.000, which is a relatively good money) and I don't want to just leave it waiting in my bank account.

Is there any kind of investment I can do that I can take the money anytime I need and with a good (or at least reasonable) montly return? I'm not absolutely dumb in this matter, I know I won't take 10% or any other absurd return in a month, but I'd like to know more of some good options to do with this money.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stock options, they are high risk but also high return , you can do that daily. but be aware they are very risky and you could easily loose all the initial investment amount.