Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introducing myself...

gotmygameback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I stumbled upon the site here earlier after using mASF for a while.

Seems like this place is a bit easier to navigate, you guys seem a lot friendlier as well rather than the hyper-aggressive 'alpha' shi t over there, also glad to find a forum that isnt full of kids.

I figure i should give you some background so you know where i am coming from on future posts.

Just got out of a 5 yr LTR in january, (2 yrs of school, 3 married), fucked me up real bad for 9 months.

Before that i was a DJ (although i never heard the expression / knew about the online community) through college, and having recently stumbled upon all this stuff a lot of it seems like stuff i already knew & used to use (although a lot of it subconsciously).

Like I said I spent most of 2005 feeling sorry for myself/ drinking / being downright miserable.

Then about 6 weeks ago my brother gave me 'The Game' - I read that book in 1 sitting- something clicked - and next day was out trying some of it out.

got a couple of # / * closes over a week or 2, and suddenly rather than being out consciously 'sarging' I found myself going out, having fun and being myself

What I have figured out since is that all the routines / lines are just a means to an end.

That end is being happy and confident in yourself - once you can express this, everything just falls into place and all aspects of my life - health, work, women and my inner self have seen amazing progress.

Not just progress since January, I actually feel like i did before i met my wife, when i was 22, when i was DJ without knowing it!

Basically the point of this post is to say hello and put across the one thing i have learnt since i fell into the PUA community.

The women are a bonus - apply this stuff to every aspect of your life and you will see results.

- my first post and i already know how to swear!

typeO

Reaction score
Who wrote the book, the game? I want to look it up on ebay.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
The game?

I think It's Hunter hert hemsley... World Wrestling Entertainment.

hehehe just kidding.

Seriously It's Neil Strauss. How to be a pickup artist...

wind20mph